View Single Post
Old 2008-04-20, 10:28   Link #90
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
For me I believe that the romance aspect of this series is hard to judge.

I Feel that it will more likely be Sheryl than Ranka though the margin in which that statement stands is fairly narrow.

It is actually an interesting point how I see Sheryl. Even though she is supposed to be in her teens, I think Orion is right in pointing out that her image is that of a 20+ year old. It may be the mature aura around her rather than her personality. You know, the stuck up-I am the best kind of personality which celebraties fall victim too (they are usually around that age, reaching mid life crisis).

But she does have an interest in Alto, and events will lead them to cross paths time and time again. I forsee that the earing business will soon show up to be another humorous encounter. Even if Sheryl could afford a new pair, she will be making her way out to "see" Alto.

Alto x Ranka is also a possibility but atm I see them more as friends. Possibly siblings where Alto is the onii chan. I am sure some future events will lead him into protecting her, maybe tht will spark off some love. But atm I just don't see it much.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS