View Single Post
Old 2011-08-20, 05:25   Link #17139
Robin GI
Hara Mamburu
*Artist

And here I am with you again! : D

I've taken a vacation and now I have free time for drawing pictures =) I plan to finish old ones and to make a couple of new ones. A big plus is that it is much more comfortable to work now (
Spoiler for room:
).

As Gooloo once wrote I also make my drawings of the resolution of my screen =)), at least in something we're alike, but in all other respects -- I'm a fan of his high quality works! And he makes them perfectly well.

I have questions -- have anyone heard anything about the second season? And I read the announcements, in which it was said that due to the tragedy in Japan the next monthly issue was postponed but promised to make two issues in the next month - at the beginning and in the middle - I trust people =) was waiting for the release, in vain (

Here are some works that are drawn by hand
Spoiler for Di:
(Oh, I like Dietrich so much, but Galatea still remains in first place for me, I do not know what you like so much bout the "DRILL" girl - but I decided to do something to her),
Spoiler for Drill:
a couple of
Spoiler for sketches:
on almost finished wallpapers. Well, here is a
Spoiler for finished wallpaper:
that Ryus asked about once. [sorry but PNG is the only possible way 4 me to show ya it in a good quality] This work will soon appear on http://robin.animewallpapers.com/?sort=age&how=DESC And I have 2 variants - difference in her eyes - 1st is mine

2nd - just like in anime
which one is better it's up to you guyz

and here I publish my work for the first time, exclusively.

P.S. Thanks Ryus for picking up a Latin phrase for Alicia. I think it fits perfectly! If other users were as active and helped pick up such phrases for all the characters, it would have been much easier to create new works! And thanks to him - because if it were not for him, I would have never finished it - that day I my entire database with pictures on Claymore disappeared. Fortunately, I decided to show him the unfinished picture - afterwards it was used as a template (I had to do Retrace)

I dont like PhotoBook, sorry, - so here is the link with originals wallpapers http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVEQ4HLJ
BTW, Ryus - I remember about my old work, and I'll return to them, too, and I will take into account your wishes and your friends' suggestions (who wrote PM), so in the near future I will publish finalized versions.
Robin GI is offline   Reply With Quote