Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-06, 01:35   Link #21
Siegel Clyne

KimiKiss Game Character Descriptions, Asuka's Afro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Anybody mind making a short summary (one or two lines) of each girl? I usually can find stuff like that over the net via google or wiki, but sadly not for this one despite being somewhat popular from what I hear. Any help to get me more hyped up about this series is appreciated.

IGN: A Love Sim From Ichiro

Quote:
Luckily enough, when you return to school, you find yourself in the company of six hotties. Hoshino Yuumi is a second year stdent who works at the library and loves to read. Satonaka Narumi is a first year student who loves cooking -- she especially loves making udon. Mizusawa Mao is third year, and she just loves to talk and dress up. Sakino Asuka is a second year athletic type who doesn't have much taste for studying. Futami Eriko, a second year loner type, loves junk food. Finally, there's Shijyo Mitsuki, a second year student who plays piano and collects British antiquities.

The characters in the anime version may or may not significantly differ from their counterparts in the game version. According to Japanese fans, there is not much of a story to the game, so how this affects characters in the anime remains to be seen.

Below is a photo of the four KimiKiss seiyuu guests at a special KimiKiss animation and drama CD event held in Tokyo on Sunday, July 29, 2007.

From left to right: Tanaka Rie (Futami Eriko), Ikezawa Haruna (Mizusawa Mao), Mizuhashi Kaori (Satonaka Narumi), Hirohashi Ryou (Sakino Asuka)

Ikezawa Haruna's hairstyle is that of her KimiKiss character, Mizusawa Mao, while Hirohashi Ryou sports an Afro.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote