View Single Post
Old 2004-11-17, 17:56   Link #15
Remian

Ok, The XBOX is an amazing console. It can do everything better than the other consoles. I think that the fact that one of the XBOX 2s could be a PC is awesome. This means that you could grab a PC only game like World Of Warcraft and stick it in your XBOX. Which means that now you could play with enhanced graphics.

The only bad idea is the one without the hard drive. That is just stupid. The people who buy that are just going to constantly spend money buying memory cards and wont be able to use Action Replay as freely as you could WITH a hard drive.

I think you guys are too hard on the XBOX. Its the BEST console, and thats not just an opinion. The only reason the XBOX isnt doing so well is the fact that they dont have all the other games from the GC and the PS2. And I agree with that guy who said they cant keep using Halo. If they keep milking the Halo cow, its going to die someday. There are some more features they could throw in Halo, but eventually Halo is going to die, just like the Mario Party series.

The second they make a sequal to Ninja Gaiden, is the second that the XBOX becomes the Best video gaming console EVAH. Until then...
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST
Remian is offline   Reply With Quote