View Single Post
Old 2009-11-26, 16:20   Link #275
RedShocktrooper
Charge Me!

Location: I'm not gone! I'm where you either use a slingshot or a gun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by itrytofight View Post
Cool then, just need a list of all the Red Alert 3 Units and buidings and Generals and I'm set!

Anyways, here are the ideas of mine:

Clash of Powers: (RA3/G:ZH/VC/MW2/othes maybe)

10 full years after the GLA wars, where both sides (U.S. and China vs. the Global Liberation Army of course) fought to a standstill and agreed to an uneasy truce.

Thanks to a CIA mishap at a Russian Air Port, and many civilian deaths along with it and the addition of a Middle East Coalition (aka the former GLA) agent, the Soviet Union declares war on both the MEC and US, with surprise invasion on both.

After that, shit happens. The Federation, accusing the Soviets of "Imperialistic Ambitions", declare war and invade. Then the Imperials declare war on the Feds and ally with the Soviets, all the while accusing the Feds of "Imperialistic Ambitions". After that, the MEC then send their forces to support the Alliance, aka IED's and explosions galore from Demo Juhziz.

Then if that weren't enough, the East Asian Alliance (well, just Imperial Japan and China, the other nations, despite the many agreements they signed, try to stay the hell back) declare war on both powers and ally themselves with the US, Feds, and ,their former enemies, the MEC. Claiming that the Soviet threat must be eliminated, they invade the seemingly unpopulated Tundras of Siberia (the real reason to their involvement).

Other players that seemingly dont want to be invloved (but will) are Gallia, the Soviets and Imps try to use the tiny country to flank the Feds, the South American Union, and NATO (aka the RA3 Alliance w/out the U.S.).

And where's Squad 7 in all this!? Well in Gallia of course, trying to win a losing battle with the help Juhziz. And being the best performing unit in the Gallian Military, who else should recruit them for General SHEPHERD's multi-national task force 141 but Jarmin Kell (the main character of the one-shot)?
Hmm... I've never played MW2, but the overall plot seems to be similar, I think. Also, it's "GLA", not MEC, unless it's also BF2 in there. A comprehensive list of the units from RA3 can be found Here. Will you be using the Uprising units as well (Reapers, Mortar Cycles, Harbinger Gunships, Giga-fortresses)?

Quote:
Clusterf#ck: (VC,RA(1 or 2?), and Generals):

Squad 7, having performed well against Imperial forces, are losing awfully badly to the Soviets even with Alliance support. On the verge of being annihilated by a pair of Mammoth Tanks, a bright light blinds them and their enemies, and then three seemingly displaced forces from yet another timeline and universe involve them with their war and, in a frenzy of chemical carrying Scuds, nuke cannons, and Raptors, cause even more confusion and chaos when it was just cleared months ago.

And it's based of RedStormTroopers fanfic too, so I gotta give him credit.

Well, what'd you think? And sorry for the extremely long post.

I'll make it up with this, it's worth the look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saeta-PYg28
Hmm... The question, being that, if you plan to use the Unit quotes from VC, Generals, and RA1/2, then I wonder how you intend to rip the VC ones (Generals, RA1 and RA2 are simple enough, with programs like XCC Mixer and FinalBIG.)
RedShocktrooper is offline   Reply With Quote