View Single Post
Old 2012-02-12, 08:13   Link #16
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
There is no either, you have to pick Henrietta. She is the superior female (in respect to everything)
I know that she is the superior female in this series and I would go for her if I was in his shoes.
However I said that to avoid any shipping war.
Because lets be frank, each and every female that is in love with Saito in this series (Besides Louise), is better than Louise.
I just cannot comprehend how he can put up with so much crap for so long.
She treats him literally like some dog, and no matter how much *sweat* moments she has, its not damn worth the trouble. I just wonder how long in real life would you (Louise Lovers) be able to put up with such crap and bullying. Its just unrealistic to love such bitch for so long, on every occasion she blames him for anything.
If she was even half decent then she would know who the man she supposedly *loves* is, and woudl blame other females not blow the shit up on him. Its obvious that girls are sticky to him, its obvious that he's nice, yet she's to dumb to comprehend that he is just nice ...
Really if I was the author I would stick the Saito with anyone but her at the end.
And it's not because I hate Louise or something, because frankly I don't give a damn about little sado princes, but I just care that main Character shouldn't end as some little girl dog.