View Single Post
Old 2013-05-15, 00:42   Link #43
backbone
Banned

High Expectation

*Silver Spoon : By the same mangaka as Fullmetal Alchemist. A fun, educating, and somewhat heartwarming manga. Definitely a must watch.
*Kamisama no Inai Nichiyobi : Finished reading LN vol 2 last night and i'd say that this has good mix of mystery, fantasy, and comedy-drama. Overall it's very promising
*The World God Only Knows III : gotta watch this solely for Keima, the most impressive harem male lead i've ever seen
*Rozen Maiden : The previous installment was very good, full of laugh, good drama, and nice mix of fantasy and mystery. Hope they stay true with the manga

Moderate Expectation

*It's not my fault that i'm not popular : Hilarious manga with fun characters, and the female lead tendency to fail at every single thing is what makes me giggle like shit
*Blood Lad : Fun manga, chemistry between the hero and heroine is awesome, and despite all the utter silliness, it actually have many darker aspect and intriguing story.
*Free! : By KyoAni. Why not give it a try?
*Servant x Service : By the same mangaka as Working who has succeded in giving me very good laugh? Definite watch!
*Genshiken : One of the best seinen manga i've ever read. And seeing otaku antics in university setting is a breath of refreshing air amidst the typical highschool one.

Meh expectation

*Highschool DxD : Only one word came into mind : nipples! The MC is also perverted and noisy. It's fanservice alone is more than enough to make my eyes bleed.
*Hyperdimension Neptunia : All girls cast + Moe + Bodytight suits = Definite turn off for me
*Inu to Hasami : WTF premise and the main cast are a sadistic girl and a dog? Not really interested to watch
*Ro-Kyu-Bu : *sigh*I freaking hate it when anime sexualizing little girls archtetype. It makes me want to vomit
*Monogatari : The previous installment was boring as hell for my taste, particularly the jokes that mainly fell flat. Not sure gonna watch this or not.
*Symphogear : Its previous season was terrible and a complete trainwreck. Not sure gonna watch it or not
*Kin'iro Mosaic : Cute girls doing cute things = trash
*Kotouka C3 : Gun wielding all girls cast = bleh

Last edited by backbone; 2013-05-16 at 07:10.
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote