View Single Post
Old 2013-08-19, 16:10   Link #1693
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
IB has limiters. Next, do we consider wings a part of Accel's body now? I hope not, because it's just silly. I'd remind you that I was talking about ESP-related abilities not working while Touma hold an Esper's hand/leg/any-other-part-of-body-you-can-think-of.
Again, you bring up the point without quoting the source. Re-read the second fight between Accel and Kamijou, please. How many times did Kamijou punch Accel? Just once, which was the ending move of the fight. After that there was no mention of wings whatsoever.

Now then, re-read Railgun ch.3, pages 20-21. I'm sure that Mikoto doesn't generate electricity just in one part of her body which means there should be some sparkles from, for example, other hand or banges (classic for the great Railgun). Do you see them? I don't.
No I considered his wings his power, that's why I said it should disappear or cut off, according to your claim of Personal Reality being sealed by IB. Rensa can use them, it's pretty safe to assume it's ESP-related, whether they're next level of esper power, or something else mixed in by Aleister, their base is still Personal Reality and AIM.

Quote:
The Level 0 charged in to where his fist could reach his opponent.

Accelerator raised one of his black wings.

The two attacks flew past each other, and the Level 0’s attack hit only an instant earlier. Accelerator’s face got blown backwards, and he lost his balance. The black wing’s path got diverted slightly, and missed the Level 0 by millimeters.
In that Railgun scene she was trying to release electricity directly from her right hand to IB.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote