View Single Post
Old 2010-11-06, 15:53   Link #75
Joe_fh

A nice episode as usual. Touma really went all out punching a little girl in the face Seeing as she was a frail girl and all even if he wanted to punch her he should have avoided the face

Still that scene is great for making all kinds of jokes apperantly
I wonder if we'll see Agnese again. Obviously there's more to her character and I do hope at one point we'll learn the whole story.

Next episode we're going to see the Rail's n cast in action so that would be entertaining for sure. Also if Last order was in the preview, does that mean we'll get to see Accelerator as well?

And as it was mentioned, I wonder how Acclerator will fight against Agnese. It's clear she won't really be able to do anything since he'll deflect the attacks, though if they appear from thin air can he redirect them back at her? There's no way he'd lose or most probably even get hit(touched) but I wonder what will happen to Agnese's attacks...

I finally understood why Kanzaki attacked those knights And she was surprisingly cute this episode.

One last thing - is it just me or every time Touma fights seriously (against a strong opponent) he turn around, smiles and passes out?
Joe_fh is offline   Reply With Quote