View Single Post
Old 2006-05-31, 15:44   Link #26
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Voted for:

Rin - Oh yeah, her 'dere dere' side in the anime annoyed me to no end, since it was what put a stop to what I wanted the most: a deathmatch between her and Shirou ala Basilisk (although it didn't technically happen even there).

Still, I love her 'tsun tsun' side. Kick-ass, much?

Sakura - You know what they say, it's the shy and quiet ones are the wildest ones in bed.

Archer - for being the only character in the first half of the show who actually thought things realistically. Between Emiya's idealistic rants and Rin's wishy washy attittude, Archer was the only reason why the first half was bearable.

Emiya - Sure, in the anime he likes Saber, but I'm not going to hold it against him. I voted for him because he isn't spitting anymore of that 'hero of justice' crap, all of which drove me this close >-< to quitting the show.

And hey, one can always hope he'll see the light *cough*Rin*cough* or that the opposition dies or goes away ala Tsukihime. (No offense meant Saber fans :P)

EDIT: Wonder how long Rin's lead over Saber would hold out? Back then I wasn't surprised Rin had the lead for a couple of weeks, since Rin was introduced earlier than Saber. But now, with the Saber having more screen time and looks like its going to go the Saber END, I'm surprised Rin has the lead, however insubstantial it might be (as of this writing, 2 votes ^^;.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote