View Single Post
Old 2021-12-28, 11:23   Link #77
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
This opinion is a disaster, stemming from a half-assed effort in watching the show. See here for counterarguments and answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
episode 12:

Sonoko wants to take down the taisha, that would be hard to do in a forceful way.. she has no more powers. Better to join them, and slowly change the organization from the inside.

the relic the taisha fished out of the sea. It glowed when touched. Looks like they still have some magic left, even if the divine tree is gone.

the politican that does not believe that the monsters exist, and also those "it's the end of the world" people. I guess these sorts of idiots would appear in this situation. Sadly, there's no more stardusts to eat them.. lol.

and lastly, nice to see Yuna and Togo working together. Togo looks more masculine when she has short hair. And everyone else is moving forward with their lives.

enjoyed this season and hoping for more.
will try to get a few more Hero Club items at CDJapan in January to support them.

8/10
This series felt pretty conclusive, so I'm going to go on a limb and guess that if they do more adaptations, it'll be of the other Heroes and their stories. I also hope you enjoy the CDs you pick up!

Last edited by Infinite Zenith; 2021-12-31 at 12:44.
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote