View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 14:11   Link #148
ShadowUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Stop giving the author ideas. Kishi needs to dig himself out of this shit!
Hahaha, right. Plus he still has the Zetsu card he can play however. It seems to me that Zetsu IS the first hokage though. Maybe just in some manipulated way. Kinda explains why Yamato powered up Zetsu(First hokage cells).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Sasuke can be the major plot driver now for Kishi. I mean he has several paths of plot direction:
1) Join Naruto versus Madara - so Madara is the last boss
2) Continue with hatred theme, so we get Naruto vs Sasuke finale
3) Don't forget about Orochimaru reborn,but he's less likely to become main villain as he's weak right now

My bet is on (2) as there was too much power ups for Naruto and Sasuke and if they don't fight it could be kinda anti-climatic.

But fighting on God levels - would that be even interesting, so maybe there won't be another friends battle.

And who else can be counted as a top class villain in Naruto besides Kabuto, Oro, Tobi and Madara?
My bet is on 2 until the last like, 3 chapters of the series, at which point Sasuke unlocks his Rinnegan eyes and gives them to Naruto just before his own death. Naruto becomes a true sage of six paths, like Nagato was. Naruto trades his life to do a sweet Rinne-Tensei to bring back everyone Madara and Sasuke killed.
Fin.

Reading through the Chapter again it seems that page 15, in the center, you can kinda of see the outline of Tobi's spiral one eye exposed mask. Maybe some foreshadowing? I'm guessing the entire body that "Tobi" uses is a Zetsu body, being manipulated by Tobi's sharingan. I think he will be able to "see" through the sharingan, just like the Rinnegan grants shared vision.

Last edited by james0246; 2012-09-25 at 14:15. Reason: triple post...
ShadowUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote