View Single Post
Old 2006-07-31, 07:27   Link #18
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigoismyhomie
One thing that I don't get. We all know that deep down in her heart, eri likes harima....a lot. but why she double kicked him when tenma put back the glasses on him? She sure got a weird way to show her affection towards him.

Gyahaha I just loved that drop kick! It was reminiscent of season one. Think about it this way: she probably didn't like the fact that all this time the nice motorcycle guy was the guy she liked. I mean, I'd done the same if I found out at the wrong moment

Well, lots of girls hit the guys they like. I'm not going to name names....Naru.

Let's see, I did a note about block words of late, but reaction words? Probably the most funniest moment that hit me like a truck was Hanai's reaction to "tsukamoto" And lol, that mutated racoon-munk was "lovely"

See, the thing I should remember, is that when a serious moment is in cross with a Tenma-chan moment, the end result is just bound to be non-serious and here I was hoping for an intimate moment between Eri-chan and Harima.

The ED was really nice too, now to rip it, seek out the CD, and do whatever it takes to have this song repeating in my head for the days ahead

~(^.^)~ <-- haha lol here's to Tenma-chan!