View Single Post
Old 2008-06-15, 18:43   Link #9
Slighted

Sorry this post is going to have major ADD:

I wonder what LL was planning on doing when he 'surrendered' to Euphie.

What exactly were LL's intentions with his match vs Schneizel. He implied that he'd be able to Geass everyone if not for Suzaku, however there were some pretty important guests there (2 other KoR, Milly, Lloyd, Tzian, etc.) and I don't think LL would waste his geass just to abduct/geass Tzian; unless she's really that important.

About the KoR. I'm assuming the best KoR is Knight of One. Obviously the importance of the knight doesn't seem to determine what number they end up being (Suzaku knows about Geass and gave LL up but he's only 7). I'm thinking that it's all just being manipulated by Charles and he'll do what he wants when he finds the need to do so. He obviously can't just 'king' Suzaku by making him 1 as it'll cause some dissent and I wonder what happened to the previous 7 and/or the 5 KoR below him. Suzaku is probably the only Eleven to be a KoR and it doesn't seem to have caused anything.

I also don't get why the USA is Britannia when Britannia is usually associated with Europe/England and all the Britannians have very royal, english first/last names. Also, is there any significance with the Li/Vi/Di Britannia? Heirs and Charles' wives only have a xi Britannia name. I'm just wondering if the Li/Vi/Di means anything. Schneizel and Odysseus have El/U Britannia. Weird huh.

Yeah I'm done.
Slighted is offline   Reply With Quote