View Single Post
Old 2012-02-22, 06:50   Link #3920
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
Thanks, for some reason I thought she was researching this well before Duo's travels to Mars.

I have another question that I've been mauling over for a while...

Frozen Teardrop is establishing that the Wyvern (it's a gundam, right? Epyon is a gundam and it was supposed to have been designed from the Wyvern, right?) was created/ commissioned by Heero Politician and piloted by Kathrina(?)Peacecracft... I'm assuming at this point that it was Dr. J who actually built it god know where or with what money/backing (So help me if it's the Sanc Kingdom, I will SHANK a computer!). So where does this leave the Tallgeese? It was clearly being build at around the same time that Heero Politician was murdered and that seems to be well after the Wyvern saw action. Wasn't the Tallgeese supposed to be the model that all 5 gundams where derived from, in essence it was the first "gundam". And wasn't the Tallgeese created back in the day when MSs were starting to appear in the A.C. era?

Examples are plentiful, and like mentioned before, really crazy.

We have an 11 year old stealing a gundam and, having never had any training, much less touching a Mobile Suit, seems to be an ACE who can waste her enemies by playing some sort of Guitar Hero-like program in her gundam. At this point, why even bother training people to be pilots? Wait... Oud must have been younger then 11 when she first piloted a mobile suit, right?

People who have NO blood relation to one another look EXACTLY like former gundam pilots, even though the original 5 pilots all claim to not have any children of their own.

We have no idea what side the real Zechs is actually on.

Dorothy Catalonia ordered the hit on Relena for an unclear reason.

And much, MUCH more. Honestly, just skim through the whole of this thread and you'll get a pretty good idea.
Regarding Quatrine's ACE SKILLS, i recently recalled from the manga sidestories of Gundam Wing, that sometime before Operation M began, Quatre was a cliche spoiled rich boy, who was kinda bored of living (he thought he was a test tube child, and despised that fact)...there, he met the Maguanacs and Instructor H during an incident, in which he changed his outlook on life, and he piloted a Mobile Suit for the first time, being labeled a "natural"... he was probably 13 or 14 years old... so it doesn't sound too far-fetched that his "spare"/sister is talented enough to pilot a Mobile Suit (or Mars Suit), at the age of eleven

about the tallgesse... almost every mobile suit is derived from it (the Leo is directly derived from it)
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote