View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 12:25   Link #30577
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Here's the accomplices scene. It was longer than I expected. I'll be busy for the next few days, so the next part, assuming it happens, won't be for a little while.
I love you for the hard work you're making! Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Of course the interesting switching between 1st person author Beatrice, and 3rd person Piece Beatrice.

Couldn't be more obvious about the whole shabang being for Battler... and about the mystery novel connection. Not that they were in doubt before...

One still wonders why Krauss would be so ready to believe that there were those explosives. "I wouldn't put it past Kinzo" doesn't mean the same thing as "Oh Kinzo definitely did that". I'd say no matter how crazy Kinzo was it would be 50/50 at best.

Dammit, Krauss, you're too willing to let Maria and Gohda get killed. You didn't even think of them.

Can't people walk to the Kuwadorian on their own? Why is the tunnel the only way?

All this time I never realized that the underground tunnel was directly connected to the VIP room. Is that grate the same one as mentioned in Alliance?

Personally, if threatened like this, I would consider trying to find a chance to capture and torture the bitch for the bomb switch, or at least the grate key.
Yes, undoubtely they're represented as too prone to get along with the witch and this make them look pretty cold and uncaring (and again they apparently misteriously don't realize she's Shannon... I'll say 'poor girl, no one remembers her face' if it wasn't for the fact).
I mean, she might end up killing Krauss' siblings and their cousins... and would you really trust someone who's just saying you she has no qualms to murder everyone and isn't really handing you a way out as of now but might do it in the future?

What if this person changes her mind?

The general impression is they're using Beato's threat to justify themselves into letting the others being killed...
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote