View Single Post
Old 2008-07-21, 09:34   Link #97
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Hey guys just caught episode 1 and 2 pretty interesting series but nothing special. I think what makes it interesting is Ryoko's and her man servant's relationship because the crimes are still you typical anime supernatural murders and such. Animation is not impressive but for a series like this there is no need to go huge budget on it. The dialog is what i really like the conversations seem to flow really well. Really no point in touching on some inconsistencies in the series except for the while Ryoko and her drink thing. I mean its possible that she knew it was not poisoned but i dont really see how that would be the case.

The OP has a jazzy theme to it which i enjoy since i like jazz. Over all i like the series im not expecting much but that might be why i like it so much fairly straight forward not a lot of thinking involved and whole hell of a lot sexual tension Jesues. I couldnt work with a boss that hot i would have been fired for sexual harassment on the first day. But i cant help but to feel that Ryoko is playing with Izumida even if she did get a little jealous when she thought the note at the bar was from the other detective.

The question is could any guy ever hope to get with a women like Ryoko. I think you need the blessing of god from multiple religions and ballz made of adamantium to tame that shrew.