View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 20:41   Link #28310
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
For the exact same reason, I still kinda upset that MG Duel still can’t store its rifle on its side-skirts even though it can do it in the anime. I mean, making some simple pegs surely don’t take too much effort from Bandai, right? At this point, the RG Duel is my last hope .

As for MG Nu's ability to store its rifle, I'm not so sure until we see an actual picture of it or some reviews.
not to mention that strike should be also able to store the rifle on its side-skirts (not rear skirt!!) but I never see any model can do that...

well, the manual from RG zeta seems to suggest that it can attach/store the rifle on the right arm, but I never see any pic of that...it would be really nice if someone can post the rg zeta with the rifle attached to the right arm in humanoid form XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote