View Single Post
Old 2007-08-13, 16:27   Link #2218
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesiopdv View Post
Actually the episode titles seem to be random anime or cultural references that had nothing to do with the episode. For example episode one is titled "The Girl who Runs Swiftly" Tsuppashiru Onna in reference to El Cazador de la Bruja, but that title has no relation to that episode. It doesnt even really apply to Konata because she is not that much of a runner.... Anyone here watches Sayonara Sad Sensei? The anime version has a lot of Lucky Star references.
In fact, Konata is a great runner, as shown in that episode (ep1). I'm sorry to say that I believe your point is actually quite incorrect, and every episode title does have some relevance to the episode, whatever outside references it may or may not have. That ep1's title would refer to El Cazador is unlikely, since the two shows both began airing in April.

But I am watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and loving both the show and the various references in it, including those to LS.

On the matter of references, I finally noticed the string of "special thanks" in the end credits, which seem to cover some of the companies one might consider offended against. Such as Gundam Ace Publishers, Type-Moon, and Kasukabe Kyouei High School, for ep19. Of course, GOTT and the SOS-Dan are in there, too....
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-08-13 at 16:45.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote