Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2021-09-07, 15:02   Link #19639
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
The main story is done and Tachibana and Tsunako have started their next work together, King Propose which I pointed out above. I believe there’s going to be one more Encore, and I also believe DAB is on its final volume. I’m sure we’re going to be getting another collection artbook from Tsunako covering the second half of the main series and Encore. I wouldn’t be surprised (and am certainly hoping for) another Compile Heart DAL game to go with the fourth season.

And then there’s the fourth season, which looks to still be on track for October despite all the other animes getting delayed lately. Hopefully they’ll animate it all the way to the end, and maybe that might inspire some bonus DAL material from Tachibana and Tsunako maybe?

On the side, Tsunako is still doing DAL art for Fantasia Bunko’s Fantasia Re:Build mobile game, along with other artists doing some DAL art for the game.
I may as well wait until those two volumes come out and are translated then, so I can binge read the entire series. About Fantasia Re:Build, I wonder what series is the most popular in it to fans.