View Single Post
Old 2009-05-12, 14:53   Link #5
marvelB

I'm also pretty stoked about Blackbeard's return (the spoiler summary seems to have been confirmed to be legit, by the way). He's one of my top fave villains in the series, after all. In fact, I realized something..... Teach might be the one to comment about Luffy's Haki again. He previously mentioned Luffy's "ambition" (Haki) during the Jaya storyline, so if he catches Luffy duking it out with Magellan, he might also say that he possesses the "quality of a king"......

And I wonder.... if Magellan stopped the level 2 riot, does that also mean he caught Buggy and Mr. 3, as well. Heh, if that's the case, then those guys never get a break! Well, they'd be able to escape anyway when Luffy arrived to deal with Magellan, but still......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Maybe BDK's there to stall Luffy from getting to the execution on time?

I doubt it. There's already a bunch of marine battleships patrolling the outside of the prison anyway, so why would the government need to send extra protection? I'm pretty sure Teach went to the prison on his own volition, and for reasons only known to himself. Whether or not it has anything to do with Luffy is anyone's guess, but I still don't really see any point in him holding off Luffy at this point......

Last edited by marvelB; 2009-05-12 at 15:04.