View Single Post
Old 2011-11-30, 16:04   Link #26
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raitos View Post
Spoiler for Ichigo's New Bankai:

And just when I thought kubo couldn't draw anything more BA...

I'm lost on how Ginjo is able to use ban-kai, and be a substitute shinigami at that, since all he can do is fullbring? But apparently he has a shikai and ban-kai? What? So fullbring = being a shinigami?
It would make sense that he is only able to use ban-kai because he stole ichigo's powers, but that explanation is doused by the fact that Ginjo became a substitute shinigami long before he even met ichigo... so does that mean he is a shinigami that can also do fullbring? I guess what I'm confused on is where is the line between being a fullbringer and being a shinigami.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
Ginjou wasn't a Fullbringer by Birth. He was a Shinigami/Human Hybrid like Ichigo. He got his fullbring by sharing powers with the other.. He has a Bankai because he's a Shinigami

Like Ichigo he is using Fullbring in conjunction with his Shinigami powers. Unlike Ichigo he doesn't have the reiatsu of the others so I surmise that his Bankai looks more on the hollow side because he's a pseudo-Arrancar and he's using Ichigo's fullbring which is a hollow based power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Spoiler for ch:
I thought his response was impressive no Herp Derp faces. No yelling. He's really calm and collected he's really cool. Much like he was when he fought Aizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecrow View Post
A shonen protagonist not being freaking out by every little thing?! MADNESS.

But really, I don't know how much more of this manga I can take. Damn that Kubo and his addictive drugs manga.
Be happy with your addiction ....Ichigo is Cho Kakoi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Last page looks pretty weird to me. So, Kubo nulls whatever suspension of character he had planned on creating with the last chapter...more of the usual, eh?
Not really. Most people didn't believe Ginjou anyway. It's all about perception. What Ginjou perceives as a betrayal, doesn't mean that Ichigo has to view it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Whereas Gin just looks like Aizen even more than he did before. Next chap he will get a pair of butterfly wings, calling it now.
Why do people keep saying that? He doesn't look like Aizen at all. Kokuto yes but Aizen no.

Is it the bitch curl?

Honestly he reminds me of Starrk's Los Lobos release more than he does Aizen?

I think a lot of you guys miss Aizen more than you realize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
What ichigo was trying to say is that Ukitaki wasn't REALLY deceiving and ginjou was trying to do was mess with ichigo's mind more.
No. Ichigo was saying that Ukitake didn't want to deceive him but he had to. So he did it in way that would make his deception obvious so Ichigo could realize it and he would have a choice that Ginjou did not have

Ichigo isn't bitter about it and Ginjou is.

Ichigo knew he was being used but he didn't care. He just wanted to protect and for that he needed power, so he kept the badge because it was useful to him. Even if it didn't do what they said it did..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
I came upon seeing Ginjou's bankai sword.

It's the most awesome-badass blade I've seen in bleach...EVER!
I dare say, it isn't but it's one of the bests

He went Bankai...Going Bankai first for anyone but Ichigo means YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET OWNED. Damn....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
I also loved Ichigo's new bankai, and I hope it will come with a female version of Zangetsu just like somebody here said XD
ZANGETSU/ICHIGO GENDER BEND DO NOT WANT!!!!

Don't put any ideas in Kubo's head please
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
So when Ginjo is eventually defeated will Ichigo get his Fullbring back? And be a Vizard/Shinigami/Fullbring
Ichigo hasn't really lost his Fullbring. He lost his badge so he can't fullbring it because it has the memory of his powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
How powerful (i.e. hax) must new bankai Ichigo be to destroy Yukio's fullbring world thingy, if several captains (and assorted other bankai users) can't break through it?

It's not that they couldn't destroy it, they didn't destroy and instead trusted in Ichigo to get out

ICHIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA PLAY WITH HIS SWORD...
Oh yeah I love that Bankai
He has the remenants of a lot of the Shinigami who gave him powers. Because their Shihakshos are a part of their powers
  1. He's got Bya's collar
  2. Yama's X
  3. Rukia's gloves
  4. Tensa Zangetsu is shaped like Ukitake and Kyoraku's Shikai
  5. The rips in the overcoat reminds me of Zaraki
  6. and he even has a hole in sword from Ginjou (they shared powers with him while training)

That sooo bad ass FANGIRL IS HAPPY FANGIRL IS HAPPY

Ginjou looks hawt...is that bull horns on his Zanpakuto that he got from Ichigo's Hollow powers? It looks like Ichi's Resurrecion mask horns.

THANK YOU KUBO YOU HAVE MY ETERNAL DEVOTIONS

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-11-30 at 21:08. Reason: Because it's be kind to Grammar Nazi's week