View Single Post
Old 2012-11-11, 23:13   Link #3133
Destined_Fate

They're just throwing a fit, no one is stupid enough to actually secede from the US of A. Even if they did I bet they would be begging to be let back after a single weekend as they all crash into anarchy and they finally figure out just how much each of their states actually depends on Government and being united with the other states.

Are any of them even informed or have they tricked themselves into disbelief that they don't need anyone and that everything will magically be a million times better if they were all alone and not a part of the USA?

I also find it funny how the top commenter said that 8,000 people have signed it and thus it should have merit. Pretty sure any of those states are far larger than 8,000 and i doubt there are enough idiots around that actually think this is a good idea. It's just an angry mob, they'll calm down eventually once they regain their senses.

Not surprised though that many of the ones posting in support of it there seem to be highly religious(constantly invoking their Gods name in vain. Have they no shame? Not all Christians are Republican yet they act like they are!) and keep saying the country is screwed or lost it's way because the Republicans didn't win. There are also many hateful comments pointed towards Obama and Liberals in General. The sad thing is that they really think only Liberals and Atheists(Or anything non-Christian) voted for Obama.