View Single Post
Old 2008-08-14, 22:13   Link #12
gt40

im workin on the real thing

hey every body im justin im workin on the design for a real akira bike if you have questions ask me if it can be made i can tell you how to build it i want to build this bike for personal reasons the ones i've seen are junk wanna know y i'll tell you but im keepin this short its a powerful lightwieght bike witch means conveventional motorcycle and transportation technology that exits will make it worthless and an eye sore im almost finished with the thought of design its been a challenge but i know i can biuld this no chain drive fully electric drive a generating motor the right proportions in size full speed reverse all that stuff it might sound wierd but if anybody wants to throw in a little material founding that would speed this thing up not only that but i can produce it on a production level and anyone contributing will be recognized plus ill make it for you for the price of raw material and a little labor but i wont let you down if its worthless i wont put my name on it .a little about me i now turbine tech electrical and mechanical engineering im a real machinist witch means i could make a tank with some steel a chisel and a hammer that means i dont have to part out parts witch make it expensive the more people that have ther hands on it the more it cost i allways say but im an adrenaline junkie so if its not exceptible its junk i like all the mech stuff in anime cause ther good at imagining what isn't so ill be back in a week or two so let me know what you think this is the real deal so whats up lol a few words for thought thanks for reading
gt40 is offline   Reply With Quote