View Single Post
Old 2004-09-10, 19:11   Link #80
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Heh, Kyuubi comments that Naruto should thank the 4th for sealing it inside him...aww, it is enjoying this.

Too bad next chapter will probably be Naruto's beating up Sasuke, and then in the end Sasuke will finally turn Lv2. God, that should've happened a while ago. >_>;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
heh, I remember an old thread, where I was telling everyone how the Sharingan's vision works, and everyone told me to stop assuming. It was very obvious how it works. Thank Kishimoto for finally explaining it to those in denial.
I know what you mean. I've waited too long for this...no longer will we need to "speculate" when explaining exactly how Sharingan helps with motion prediction.

Too bad it's too little too late...Sharingan isn't going to save his ass from Kyuubi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
hold on a second, does sasuke even know his eyes have progressed? like, did he know he awakened the sharingan against haku? i say that because right now he seems to think that it's the cursed seal's affect that's giving him the ability to read naruto's movements.
According to JoJoHot's translation, Sasuke isn't aware of the third dot in his Sharingan and still thinks his enhanced sight is due to his body's familiarity with the Cursed Seal by now. He feels rather fortunate that he can rely on his eyes and conserve chakra because he is well aware of Lv2 Curse's side-effect...but not for long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ran
The Kyuubi in the cage thingy(like in c.230) is an anime original, ne?
Wasn't it in the manga as well...?
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote