AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:44   Link #81
Frontier

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Alice wake up the Duke and able to properly snuggle up to him now that they can touch. That makes everything they went through in 3 seasons worth it !

Oh yeah, if the Duke is going to leave the family and his inheritance to be with Alice...he can't very well be the Duke any more! Turns out he was named after his grandfather the whole time! And Alice calling him "Victor" hits hard .

Gerbera takes the Duke marrying Alice and going off on his own better than I expected, though thanks to her genuine love for her chidlren and Sharon's influence, she's able to not only accept the Duke's choice but give Walter the title while praising him, the things he'd longed for his entire life. And with so much of his emotional baggage taken care of, Walter finally gets to accept his brother and sincerely congratulate him...while still lording over how he's the heir now, because he's still Walter .

Daleth can finally kiss Walter and become human! All she needs to do is work up the nerve to do it! Though while Sade will be sad that she'll outlive her sister, she wants to support her in her happiness and love with all the power she has available. And the two sisters aren't just livestream idols in the Witch's World now but they have their full support too .

So Victor and Alice will be living in town and Victor can finally pursue a music career like he always dreamed! They'll probably be plenty more fun with Gemini Circus too, as Victor and the Ringmaster finally shake hands! Plus Victor can now flaunt his relationship with Alice complete with lap pillows .

Long hair Cuff is super powerful! Also compliment her on her dress, Zain .

Rob earned that massage! Whether it be going with Victor and Alice, being with Viola, or following Victor and Liz, he's free to pursue whatever path makes him happiest! I'm just glad that ended up being going with the Duke and Alice .

Gerbera wants Walter to find a good partner, and his choice is obviously Daleth, and Sade claims they're royalty so...they're good! And Walter and daleth FINALLY share their kiss and profess their love to each other! Sade may have lost her magic, with Sade taking care of it, but that won't stop her from practically shouting out to the rooftops how much she loves Walter !

Nico may be too old to attend the wedding but at least he's happy with Flea and Ichi .

Glad things ended up working out for Philip and Victor. He really turned things around and tried to make things right with him .

Viola may not get Rob but at least now she has the confidence to pursue a path that helps others while also carrying something to remember Rob by !

Oh snap, Amelia and the Ringmaster finally reunite! Sade finally apologizes to Sharon and they reconnect their friendship !

OH SNAP, THEY BROUGHT BACK THE SEASON 1 OP FOR THE WEDDING! ALICE LOOKS AMAZING IN HER WEDDING DRESS! SHE AND VICTOR FINALLY KISS SO BEAUTIFULLY UNDER THE MOONLIGHT LIKE THEY DREAMED! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL .
Old Yesterday, 18:09   Link #82
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was the most satisfying ending to an anime in ages. Everything about this episode was perfect. I'm genuinely amazed how well the story was wrapped up.

Congratulations to Victor (!!!) and Alice! And Walter and Daleth! And Viola... I'm sure she'll find another gentleman, someday. Or perhaps her persistence will eventually pay off, she did say she would visit him every day.

Really happy this manga got a full adaptation. I didn't mind the CGI all that much. If that's the price to pay to have a full story, so be it.
Old Yesterday, 20:47   Link #83
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well everything is working out for everyone but got to hand it to Zain with thinking Viktor is a wuss and envying him

7/10 Needs an epilogue ova 10 years in the future
Old Yesterday, 21:41   Link #84
grecefar

his name was victor, pretty fitting to be honest.

everything was settle perfectly and I got the son and mother moment I was waiting for. I was afraid since they settle the heir thing quickly but they talked later and even mentioned the father is doing well now and was happy to see him.

7/10.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:24   Link #85
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was the most satisfying ending to an anime in ages. Everything about this episode was perfect. I'm genuinely amazed how well the story was wrapped up.

Congratulations to Victor (!!!) and Alice! And Walter and Daleth! And Viola... I'm sure she'll find another gentleman, someday. Or perhaps her persistence will eventually pay off, she did say she would visit him every day.

Really happy this manga got a full adaptation. I didn't mind the CGI all that much. If that's the price to pay to have a full story, so be it.
Yeah, honestly this is probably one of the better CGI shows.
Old Today, 02:14   Link #86
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:23   Link #87
Lex79

Nice ending, with everything tied up in a satisfying way. I think Bocchan was too forgiving, but this show was about everyone reaching happiness, even people who seemed irredemable at first.
Old Today, 06:07   Link #88
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

To the Victor go the spoils.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote