AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-06-15, 18:42   Link #101
grecefar

I think this was the most relaxed episode, just sweet and relaxing.

that twist at the end after credits was hilarious, april 1st all right.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:33   Link #102
Frontier

Aki is having her first attempt at sleeping on a solo camp all by her lonesome! Perfect opportunity to wax lyrical about what it's like to camp by yourself and how you have to pee! It's just inconvenient to go to the bathroom to hear a wild animal rustling outside your tent .

So, what if it's a bear? Will Aki pee herself or get mauled while on the toilet? Good thing it's just cats though, so Aki can be relieved in every sense of the word .

It shows how far Rin and Aki's relationship has come that they can exchange a friendly nighttime text conversation to keep each other entertained while on their solo camps .

The gang's all here! Including Akari, who is after some fine grade yakiniku! Especially if it's Jingisukan! Girls got her priorities in order .

I love how Toba-sensei isn't even at the camp for five minutes and she's already drinking. Gotta get herself pumped for the meat .

If eating frog meat is the same as eating chicken...just eat chicken. It's easier on the eyes .

The Inuyama women discovering the truth about their beloved Jingisukan and how their grandmother has been lying to them for so long...and the meat they've loved their entire lives has been a totally different meat! Top 10 anime betrayal !

Is there anything more Toba-sensei than falling asleep in a chair hugging a bottle of booze ?

The girls lighting up their lanterns to enjoy the cherry blossoms together while sending each other their own personal cherry blossom pics was great, though Nadeshiko takes the cake with her cycle through of a cherry blossom slowly blooming over time. But you can't beat the view of cherry blossoms under the moonlight .

I wish the Outclub success in becoming an official club! Though somehow I feel like they'll be stuck with that closet they call a club room .

Rin wants to invite Nadeshiko on a camping trip, but Nadeshiko always beats her to the punch! Because there's so many places they can go...Gunma, Nagano, even Niigata...the world is the oister for these laid-back camping girls !

Aya cameo! Looks like she's planning more biking trips .

It's the second year for the girls...Nadeshiko still taking cherry blossom pics, Aoi biking to school, Ena being a go-home club vet and just being amused at all the other clubs recruiting, our two new girls officially at the school, the Outclub trying to recruit new members, Rin with her hair down, and Nadeshiko and Rin sharing a cute moment to close us out .
Old Yesterday, 18:03   Link #103
grecefar

Not the best season but still yuru camp. 8/10.

It’s bad to tease new members and not deliver a 4th season. I hope it comes soon.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:10   Link #104
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't think Aoi told a single one of her usual lies this season, instead she was the recipient of her relatives'. The one in this ep particularly hurt. She's been lied to her entire life! What is she supposed to believe in anymore?!

Sensei totally got the frog meat because it was cheaper than chicken. That store sold some really exotic meal, some really costly.

I'm going to be honest, I think that unlike most slice of life shows which get better over time, Yuru Camp is steadily getting worse. I enjoyed season 2 less than the first, and season 3 less than 2. I still like it a lot, but it feels like it's not as good as it used to be. The Aya arc was way too long for it was. So many episodes about crossing bridges... My favorite arc was definitely the meta flashback about Aoi, Ena and Aki's camping.
Old Yesterday, 20:51   Link #105
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

One last camp with Aoi learning the dark secret of her family Nadeshiko with one hell of a plan take on pic of a sakura tree every day

Well Chiaki solo camp and she really have an energetic mind

8/10 Needs another season
Old Yesterday, 21:14   Link #106
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
In the end it was another season of Yuru Camp. Probably the worst season, but that's still better than plenty of shows. It was just a season that only occasionally felt right. Maybe it was the OP/ED combo that didn't feel as good as previous seasons and the visuals felt a bit jarring at times.

But it was still Yuru Camp. It was nice seeing Rin, Nadeshiko, and company out and about. The story keeps moving along and the characters find out new things about themselves. Everyone gets these different camping experiences and I like that we see characters both trying out camping with various groups and the solo experience. It's a show that does respect the different approaches people can have to spending their time.

It's tough but something just keeps me from going to an 8 for this season. So 7.5/10 it is.
Old Yesterday, 22:32   Link #107
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:44   Link #108
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I'll disagree with the prevailing sentiments and suggest Yuru Camp's third season is something that requires a bit of maturity to appreciate; the themes and messages of this season are written such that it's people who travel extensively and/or have previously invested time into new hobbies will best relate with the characters and their experience.

Tags
camping, slice of life