AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-30, 19:34   Link #81
Strahan

Now the budding detective just needs to learn that you only need to punch a hole large enough for the lens, not the whole unit lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-30, 20:11   Link #82
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Props to the show. Nice to see a series that says "yeah the Engrish would sound awful, so let's just pretend the characters are speaking English instead" .

Oh my god. This girl is a freaking harem protagonist . Total school takeover! Even got a dog out of it!

And a good lesson of what happens when parents don't think about what they say in front of their kids. Start saying things at school without any idea of what they mean.

Oh boy...that poor girl. Yuna utterly blew her school debut. But hey she's at least rebounding a bit from that total and utter betrayal. And she's even making good use of her own experiences. Honestly good work both smartly stepping into the bullying without being over the top about it in front of said bullies. And just straight up going above the school and putting an end to the nonsense in a way she knows is more effective. And hey, at least it's helping give Yuna a bit of direction for her life. She's got the right chops for it and can only get better as she grows up.

And well I'll take Sara at least feeling lonely without Yuna around. At least she picked up on the not so subtle hostility from Yuna via text messages .
Old 2024-06-01, 09:48   Link #83
larethian

Sara side was pretty hilarious lol. The new retainer speaks exactly like her og retainer lol.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:42   Link #84
Huh...?

So we get more fan-service from our resident Job changing former knight.

The loli baba is after the poor detective, but neither her luck, finances or her physique is helping her out. And she ends up taking help from the one who would turn out to be her rival with better stats but questionable nature.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:36   Link #85
grecefar

I felt sad watching this chapter, from livia living now a life of gambling, lazyness and helping a cult. What happen with the band?

and them watching the two girls that are after the sosuke being both corrupt girls that can destroy the life of families without any care of the world... it safe to say that both of them have 0 chance with him since they are everything that he hates.

if someone has a chance is livia.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:03   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Man Livia's truly experiencing some interesting lows as a human being . Absolutely no sense of shame on gambling someone else's money. Honestly the only sense of shame she still seems to have left is some level of discomfort in having that cult woman grope her . Honestly if she keeps it up she should have Livia willing to do anything with her eventually...

On the other hand Sara is living life to the most. Far better at gambling than Livia and frankly has her living situation steadily improving as a result of making more than Sousuke . I suppose that does allow him to keep working based on his ideals since money isn't a huge issue any longer.

Brenda and Haruka both seem to be long shots here. Though they both are legitimately interested so they've got some chance so long as they don't give up. Not a great chance to be sure. But you never know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I felt sad watching this chapter, from livia living now a life of gambling, lazyness and helping a cult. What happen with the band?

and them watching the two girls that are after the sosuke being both corrupt girls that can destroy the life of families without any care of the world... it safe to say that both of them have 0 chance with him since they are everything that he hates.

if someone has a chance is livia.
I don't know I think the person Livia is most likely to hook up with is Noa . She only seems to have the best chance with Sousuke because she's only interacted with him in one episode . She's had little opportunity to make an impression on him. Well besides the impression of her being awful at detective work...
Old Yesterday, 19:17   Link #87
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I don't know I think the person Livia is most likely to hook up with is Noa . She only seems to have the best chance with Sousuke because she's only interacted with him in one episode . She's had little opportunity to make an impression on him. Well besides the impression of her being awful at detective work...
that's what makes it funny, since both of them are active trying to get with him but both don't have a chance since sosuke knows what haruka does, he won't fall for her no matter how serious she is since he won't believe it and in this chapter sara destroyed any chance of brenda to be with him since he isn't poor anymore lol.

and brenda doesn't look foward to be sara's mother.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:55   Link #88
scififan

Sara is teaching girls bizarre things. She uses the term warawa, which doesn't sound good. Originally, it was referred to child(servant). In samurai drama, women of ruling samurai families use this term to call themselves, as humble reference. The girls' parents are going to have headache.

Livia shows she doesn't mind other girl approach in yuri way. Maybe she had yuri relationship before.

Last edited by scififan; Today at 00:09.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote