AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2024-08-15, 17:55   Link #36761
GDB

Aoko apparently says she's 3 worldline Ciel merged into one (a pan human history one, an alternate world one, and a ServantVerse one). The alternate world being Ciel Sensei, pan human being first stage, and ServantVerse being third.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-15, 20:20   Link #36762
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Aoko apparently says she's 3 worldline Ciel merged into one (a pan human history one, an alternate world one, and a ServantVerse one). The alternate world being Ciel Sensei, pan human being first stage, and ServantVerse being third.
Huh. Wonder why her lines don't change then. Or maybe that part wasn't unlocked yet when they did the translation
Old 2024-08-16, 03:18   Link #36763
GDB

If she's merged into a single being, then it's just her outer representation that changes, yeah? It's not like the ones who actually become different beings as they ascend.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-16, 05:10   Link #36764
Tenzen12

Is pity system on global?
Old 2024-08-16, 08:57   Link #36765
Homura7

If there was even an ounce of doubt of who this "BB" actually is, it vanished today.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The math computes. Melt's flat chest + Lip's humongous bazongas probably gives you something around BB Dubai's size.
And the fact she's in the Moon Cancer class instead of Alter Ego has some terrifying implications. As if that wasn't dire enough, she also has the Super Giant trait.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-28, 05:44   Link #36766
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

10 tickets and 210 quartz, 1 BB Dubai and 2 Tenochtitlan. I'm missing one new Servant from each new gacha. I don't want them anyways so it's fine.
Still have around 300 quartz. Wonder who the part 2 gacha of OC3 will be.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-28, 06:30   Link #36767
Rizare

That's some decent luck. On my end, I got rather close to pity, but I eventually got BB Dubai along with NP6 Tlaloc, NP7 mhxxa and a spook caster Gil. That's the FGO I know and that makes up for the recent godly luck.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-02, 23:07   Link #36768
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It's GudaGuda time once more!

I am glad that this is a full blown sequel and not just the last event with Iyo thrown in for the heck of it. I'm sure the story will be mostly goofy, but that's fine. Not going to roll on this one since I'm in saving mode for next year. But at least this is a fairly easy one to skip. Not that attached to anyone on this banner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
10 tickets and 210 quartz, 1 BB Dubai and 2 Tenochtitlan. I'm missing one new Servant from each new gacha. I don't want them anyways so it's fine.
Still have around 300 quartz. Wonder who the part 2 gacha of OC3 will be.
That's a really nice result. Glad that you've got some quartz to work with regardless of who will be on the next banner.
Old 2024-09-03, 10:58   Link #36769
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm really liking Iyo. She's pretty much the girlfailure version of Himiko, in more ways than one.

Only time I've seen Sen-no-Rikyu in any work was Hyouge Mono. Needless to say, he/she looks very different, but that's Fate for you
There's obviously something up with her, what with the ghost hand and everything. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the real villain.
Old 2024-09-03, 20:59   Link #36770
larethian

Ueda Kana flex:
https://twitter.com/uedakana/status/...865153/photo/1
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-06, 08:31   Link #36771
grecefar

it's been a while since I played, I found out that I don't need to add friends to use NP of a servant now, that helps a lot.

I got rikyu in about 5 rolls and I've enjoying my time back. I feel sad that I missed arcueid but I was really bitter to the game.

I hope to stay long to roll for draco.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-07, 00:02   Link #36772
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm really liking Iyo. She's pretty much the girlfailure version of Himiko, in more ways than one.

Only time I've seen Sen-no-Rikyu in any work was Hyouge Mono. Needless to say, he/she looks very different, but that's Fate for you
There's obviously something up with her, what with the ghost hand and everything. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the real villain.
Honestly, I really do like Iyo as well. There's just a charm to someone that's got that kind of struggle with confidence. Plus with the way her reign turned out in the end it's not like she's lacking reasons to feel that way! Plus she's fun to use. A nice and reliable arts servant.

Spoiler for GudaGuda Story Thoughts:
Old 2024-09-10, 06:27   Link #36773
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I liked this event a lot more than the summer one. There was some really good stuff here, like Chacha and her son. Happy Iyo finally got to go to Chaldea like she wanted. She only had to wait two years.
Old 2024-09-12, 01:14   Link #36774
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Is it just me or are they using Hideoyoshi as enemy BBG whenever they can?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-14, 11:33   Link #36775
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Is it just me or are they using Hideoyoshi as enemy BBG whenever they can?
Given the tendency of JP to release something new that parallels the most recent stuff on global, chances are the next Guda Guda event will finally give us Avenger mega-voluptuous adult Chacha, along with Hideyoshi and Shibata.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:12   Link #36776
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
At least I got the Grannyzerker. A much better haul than this summer event that got me NOTHING but NP5 Gareth and NP1 Wu Zetian.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon