AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2024-08-24, 10:13   Link #1441
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Simulanka

finished it.

Spoiler:
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-26, 05:29   Link #1442
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

https://twitter.com/Genshin_7/status...09500034420998

Only Xilonen for 5.1? Not even Iansan or Citlali. Normally they frontload the new character release in the early patches but they're spreading them out. 2.1 had Raiden Kokomi and Sara. 3.1 had Nilou Cyno and Candace. 4.1 had Neuvi and Wrio. Kinda weird for a single new character release this early in the new nation when we know of a lot of characters already.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-26, 06:16   Link #1443
Liddo-kun
is this so?

so cute! can't wait to level her up! Gonna go into my geo team with Navia and Furina.
Old 2024-08-27, 14:15   Link #1444
Liddo-kun
is this so?

bye bye Simulanka! thanks for all the primogems and crown.
managed to get Kirara's costume in the three servers I play in.
although it resulted to a 3 am morning sleep. LOL

_________

oh, and using the primogems from Simulanka...
got this as a souvenir from one server, should be good for freeze Ganyu. For melt Ganyu, I'm still using Amos.

won the 30/100.

Spoiler:

only pulled in one server. On the other two, I'm waiting for Staff of Homa to have a re-run.
Old 2024-08-28, 14:47   Link #1445
Liddo-kun
is this so?

finished Imaginarium in US server. Hard Mode.
was delayed in doing this because got busy in the Summer event.

was not doing charged attacks with Ganyu, because the bow is only level 70+. The plan is to use Yelan's dice, and Furina's elementals to finish th drake, before it can finish me. lol '

and thanks to my friend Dawn for the Yelan. Borrowed the character from him.

Old 2024-08-29, 14:08   Link #1446
Marina2

Spoiler for Natlan's Archon quest Part 1&2:

Last edited by Marina2; 2024-08-29 at 23:22.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-12, 08:37   Link #1447
Liddo-kun
is this so?

now exploring Natlan...

first problem I encountered is how to change back to human from saurian.

EDIT:

ok, turning into a saurian is needed to not die from the heat?

and I thought Saurian Claw Succulent, needed to kill Saurians. Realized later that it's just a plant.

EDIT 2:

was probably imagining things on dying from the heat. Friend in EU told me there's no heat source in Natlan. lol

anyway, a bit late doing it, but having a lot of fun with the Traces of Ancestry event.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2024-09-12 at 12:39.
Old 2024-09-13, 03:42   Link #1448
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
ok, turning into a saurian is needed to not die from the heat?
There is lava lake/river in Natlan that you either need to transform to Saurian or use Mualani to traverse. You can't walk on it with Furina.
Old 2024-09-13, 05:07   Link #1449
Liddo-kun
is this so?

oh, I see..

well, what I did yesterday was different. My character was just standing on the edge of a cliff. Then I somehow imagined the environment could be killing me, similar to how Signora boss works. lol! I thought that because there was this red bar above the health bar. hehe

anyway, now finished on Traces of Ancestry on one server. It's actually an easy and fun event. Enjoyed the Koholasaurus the most, it feels magical, swimming in the sky while gathering coins.

Tepetiasaurus reminds of that Godzilla cartoon where Godzilla can burrow underground. Sort of hard to control at first when underground, but I eventually got used to it. Yumkasaurus reminds me of the Chocobo in FF games, with the extra ability of swinging mid-air. Also took a bit of practice, but got used to it after some tries. Overall, I'm glad the dev team added these saurians to the game. Would have been better if I could take them out of Natlan...

Confident to be able to finish Traces of Ancestry in two more servers, today and tomorrow. And finishing it actually has plenty of benefits anyway, not just primogems. It opens up the world map and several boss.
Old 2024-09-13, 05:45   Link #1450
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The VA strike is showing its effects now as the new trailers in the English version are using the JP voices now. Same with Star Rail with some of the 2.5 trailers also in JP. Not following the strike but it is being felt now in here I guess.

I'm excited for the sales numbers with Kinich given the Sasuke/Naruto combo VA they have. His gameplay also looks fun.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-15, 06:35   Link #1451
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Traces of Ancestry and Dodoco finished on all servers.
enjoyed both events.

Spiral Abyss refresh tomorrow, so would be able to add a few more fates to the stash. I'm going all in on Raiden's banner.
Old 2024-09-15, 07:33   Link #1452
Liddo-kun
is this so?

my favorite battle theme in Natlan.
the swahili lyrics are addictive to listen to,

really get's me into the mood.

Old 2024-09-15, 21:32   Link #1453
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
my favorite battle theme in Natlan.
the swahili lyrics are addictive to listen to,
All the battle themes in this game are great, if for no other reason just to play the "find the leitmotifs" game. This one is pretty straightforward about it, but some of them are just insane the way they sneak it in there and you're like "wait, is that Photon of Fluctuation?" The character trailers did the same thing for a long while (though they broke away from it a bit eventually).

The only "problem" with overworld battle themes in this game is that most battles don't last long enough to hear the whole thing through!
Old 2024-09-16, 18:46   Link #1454
Liddo-kun
is this so?

the battle parts of Traces for Ancestry have waves of enemies coming, so I was able to listen for quite a bit on the Natlan battle themes there.

all enemies were easy. However, getting the achievement on the Goldflame Qucusaur (dragon that turns super saiyan) might be a problem for people who don't have Furina. I saw people in youtube comments having a hard time getting the achievement for the event. Personally had no problem with it, because Furina's elementals chased it until the gold mode was broken.

anyway, only a few hours now before the banner change. Sad to see Mualani go.. would just get her on re-run. Decided not to get her after learning that Raiden is coming after her banner.
Old 2024-09-17, 19:06   Link #1455
Liddo-kun
is this so?

success, spent a total of 110 fates yesterday. Got Raiden, Engulfing Lightning, and Amos Bow. Raiden is now C2. And I don't mind losing on the weapon banner, as long as I lose to a good weapon for Ganyu.

getting Engulfing Lightning actually "upgraded" four characters. Passed the Skyward Spine that Raiden is using to Xiangling, passed the Favonius Lance that Xiangling is usiong to Rosaria, passed the Prototype Starglitter that Rosaria is using to Candace.

Old 2024-09-20, 17:31   Link #1456
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post

The VA strike is showing its effects now as the new trailers in the English version are using the JP voices now. Same with Star Rail with some of the 2.5 trailers also in JP. Not following the strike but it is being felt now in here I guess.
sorry, forgot to reply to this. I was preoccupied what event to do next.

anyway, are you affected?

sort of asked around my small circle of friends in discord and fb. Ceddie (Genshin) and Mob (Star Rail, ZZZ), friends from EU are not affected, they use JP voices. Mayu (Genshin), a friend in Asia, she use the Chinese dub.. not affected. And Aeriss (Genshin), a real life friend in Asia, she use the english voice... but she does not support the strike. And the strike has no effect on me, I use JP on all hoyo games. Anyway, that's all I have to say on this.
Quote:
I'm excited for the sales numbers with Kinich given the Sasuke/Naruto combo VA they have. His gameplay also looks fun.
would not be pulling for him, but certainly fun to play. Feels like I'm using a ninja when piloted him in the trial. And that small guy who becomes a large dragon is voiced by Naruto japanese va?

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact