AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-09-19, 22:01   Link #141
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Really just let Kana have her fun in the early part of this one! Absolute treat and having fun with her being absolutely adorable. Girl in love was unleashed! Her eyes were just alive! So much cuteness and fun there. Even having him get the white case. Certainly don't think it was a totally random call . Even if Aqua was struggling with his loss of intense murderous motivation, he really was suave through the whole thing. Really took good care of Kana throughout.

There have been some tough times for Kana through the show to this point honestly. And plenty of times when I felt she was being too taken advantage of. But at least she got a taste of some legit happiness . At the very least she was ready for the bed scene if it went there .

The date with Akane had its own vibes and wasn't bad either. Though definitely had some odd feelings to it since both are understanding enough to gauge how legit their relationship has been. Akane does have feelings for Aqua, but even she's not so locked into those feelings that she can be so certain. At least not to the degree that Kana is! Though maybe that reflects their differences. Kana is pretty instinctive so she's got a good grasp on how she feels while Akane thinks a lot and can't grab onto her own feelings without more understanding.

I don't have a problem with Akane figuring out that the timeline doesn't make sense. Admittedly I didn't think it made sense purely because it didn't fit the narrative. But thinking about dates and ages does leave little doubt.

Kind of wonder if it would have been better for him not to realize though? Ignorance can be bliss and he might have been able to really find some happiness and let it go. But it would mean the guy would get away with it so...I don't know. The only thing I have some issue with is the presentation of her piecing things together. That does dramatize it to the level of the supernatural.

I at least respect Akane for hesitating. Because yeah on some level Aqua is being willfully blind about it. Because he is human (and I think so more than I did in the first season). Part of him doesn't want to just obsess over revenge. He does have an attachment to acting, he's got his different connections to Kana and Akane. There's room for him to really go out with someone and enjoy his life. But a large part does want his revenge.

And the scumbag arrives at the end...
Old Today, 10:36   Link #142
Frontier

Man, it's kind of nice in a bittersweet way seeing Gorou and Sarina together, and remembering happier days of them being together. Which really sets kind of the tone for the entire episode .

The new B-Komachi have a new song! And at least Kana can sing it well, but thanks to the power of tuning, Ruby and MEM-Cho will be okay too! Truly the work of modern idols !

Oh snap, their music video director Anemone is voiced by Yukana! MEM-cho knows the best people !

Poor Kana. She was all hyped for this trip with Aqua and now she's stuck with Akane tagging along. And then Ruby just makes it worse because she's all in on Akane as a sister-in-law and Akane marrying Aqua. I mean, she and Akane are cute together, don't get me wrong, but think of what Kana is going through! Meanwhile MEM-Cho still doesn't know who to root for in a love triangle between her two friends that she's caught in the middle of, to the point where she's literally sitting in the middle of them in an airplane .

I guess sometimes you CAN go home again, though I love how they're supposed to do shots for B-Komachi and Akane is just there to take pictures of Kana .

Time for sightseeing with Aqua and Akane! And she's all geared up to see the sights with him and take care of him! Even if it means visiting the stomping grounds of his past life, including the hospital (too bad the nurse from episode 1 left) and his house .

So Gorou wasn't that much different from Aqua. He lost his mother at a young age (though for Gorou she died in childbirth), the dad wasn't in the picture, and like Miyako was the only one there for the twins Gorou's grandmother was the only person he really had to rely on. So he'd just been coasting in life feeling a tad empty from lack of maternal warmth and he felt Sarina was a kindred spirit because her parents weren't there for her either. Which might also have been why she fell in love with him to the point of confessing on her deathbed .

Who the heck is this crow girl and why does she know so much about Aqua and Ruby and why they reincarnated together ?

Music video are a lot of work so praise Miyako Mama for setting this all up .

Kana looks absolutely adorable in her idol outfit. She struck Aqua speechless! Though #1 Kana Arima fangirl Akane just needs to make sure her outfit looks perfect while her inner child geeks out! It feels like both of Kana's biggest fans are tsundere's !

Poor MEM-Cho feeling the fact that she's the only other adult in the group which means she gets run ragged because she can film past 10:00 PM .

I wonder if Akane was thinking of her own feelings for Aqua when advising him to keep some distance from Kana as she's taking off as an idol, knowing that having a male that's close to her will just compromise or endanger her career? No matter how Aqua feels about Kana, he can't deny that reality, especially when he went through that with Ai. And he doesn't want to see Kana like that .

Look at Ruby going from crow fangirl to chewing it out within seconds. That's our Ruby .

Hypothetically if Akane HAD to play an idol as a role, would she become the best idol that's ever been and a master dancer ?

I love how they're hunting for a crow and engaging in girl talk about Ruby's attempts to get together with her first love Gorou and discussing how age gaps are just numbers that can be overcome with love and supporting each other...all the more hilarious knowing the technical age gap present in Aqua .

That crow wasn't just making Ruby and Akane chase her...it was dragging them to find a skeleton corpse. And while Akane is back in detective Akane mode and doesn't mind seeing a dead body, Ruby sees that the dead body...is none other than her beloved Gorou, as her shining star eye breaks .