AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-06-05, 05:22   Link #101
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 8:

it's nice that Banana chose to help out. Or the loli would have been killed.

well, the false hero is a fugitive now, but he still has one of the cutest girls in this show. The way Tsuya eats a cookie is cute! ^^

looking forward to next week.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-06, 22:07   Link #102
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
it's nice that Banana chose to help out. Or the loli would have been killed.
lol I'll never be able to hear his name and not think that now

Quote:
well, the false hero is a fugitive now, but he still has one of the cutest girls in this show. The way Tsuya eats a cookie is cute! ^^
Truth. I'm a sucker for brown eyed girls, and man the artists really know how to draw nice shapely breasts for her, lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-10, 04:01   Link #103
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
lol I'll never be able to hear his name and not think that now
sorry for the late reply, got busy with certain gacha games.

yeah, funny how replacing just one word in the fruit, makes it a name in another world.

Quote:
Truth. I'm a sucker for brown eyed girls, and man the artists really know how to draw nice shapely breasts for her, lol
still debating in my mind which is sexier... Tsuya's dancer garb, or the witch cosplay when she got possessed.
Old 2024-06-10, 10:04   Link #104
Frontier

It looks like Flio and Rys have some new housemates! Ghozal and Uliminas want to move in! And Uliminas is even wearing relatively more clothes than she usually does. Relatively .

How did this happen? Well, Yuigarde basically stole the throne, and despite Uliminas' best efforts she couldn't stop Phufun or Yuigarde, and their elite forces basically let it happen because they're dissatisfied with Gholl's leadership. And of course Uliminas ends up butt first after a fight .

As if we didn't have enough Shana/Familiar of Zero seiyuu in this show, here's Mamiko Noto as a sexy lamia! And we've even got twice the Jun Fukushima !

Gholl could easily defeat his brother, he even sends him flying through walls and straight out of the castle with one kick for hurting Uliminas, but if it's the will of the people that he abdicate...then he'll do it. And also give the "Hero" and Tsuya a chance to escape I guess .

I love how Balirossa is the first one to arrive to meet Ghozal and Balirossa.exe stops working. She's also the most resistant to them moving in, but she can't fight the rest accepting it or Rys and Sybe's puppy dog eyes .

Ghozal wants to help around the house, but no one is really comfortable letting him, though at least he gets to enjoy spending time with and talking with his best bud Flio .

Balirossa has a lot to think about. The most she contributes to the house is hunting and despite knowing in her head that Ghozal is respectable and, from his perspective in the right side and just doing what was right for his people, she can't find it n her heart to completely accept him. But Rys and Flio validate those feelings, and validate Balirossa, convincing her that maybe she should try respecting them first even if she can't quite find it in her to accept them. I mean, she's already accepted Rys and her goofy lovey-dovey self !

So for now Balirossa will hunt and she'll keep watch on Ghozal and Uliminas, and I can only hope some day she will be able to take his hand in trust...and in matrimony !

Oh hey, the "Hero" and Tsuya actually escaped! And they're almost out of demon territory! Still wanted fugitives, but it's a start! Also the "Hero" just so happened to pilfer something from the demon territory that seems like it's just going to be bringing more trouble. That's our Fake Hero .
Old 2024-06-11, 02:09   Link #105
Alchemist007
*Author

Interesting to see Balirossa confront her prejudices. Meanwhile...

https://streamable.com/rc3weh
Old Yesterday, 04:05   Link #106
scififan

Quote:

still debating in my mind which is sexier... Tsuya's dancer garb, or the witch cosplay when she got possessed.
anything but the witch cosplay. can't believe they are not afraid to animate the suggestive plot.
Images
plot
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:18   Link #107
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 10:

late post, because busy.

looks like they could feel that Gholl has no evil intent on the house, so Byleri, Blossom, and Belano readily agreed to him and Uliminas staying.

Banana's house has become a house full of people capable of mass destruction... Hiya, Damalynas, and Banana himself. So I guess, Gholl would want to keep watch on the house.

and lastly. Just a minor nitpick... Uliminas skin color seems more dark when in the castle. In the house, her skin tone somehow magically became lighter.