AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-08-31, 17:45   Link #41
DolFunDolphinVtuber

Glad it all worked out in the end and Alfreya came back to his senses.
Reiren definitely came in clutch there when she decided to do the right thing and help the humans.
This time all we got was a cryptic message instead of an item like the sword he got from Vanessa.
There is going to be a lot of funny moments going forward now that Reiren has been added to Kai's harem.
DolFunDolphinVtuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-01, 12:56   Link #42
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Oh boy...so Reiren is going to be sticking around. Well, I suppose now that she's a harem girl she might be more tolerable going forward.

And hey maybe things will speed up story-wise if the other races actually fight against each other! A shame to have two cute hero girls ready to wipe each other out, but that would let them move this story ahead .

Sid really left Alfreya with...nothing I see. What is the point of leaving him such a cryptic message? What is anyone supposed to do with that? Yeah, I suppose someone that would overwrite the entire planet would have some powerful emotions fueling their actions!

I guess we'll see if the other races actually do take humanity more seriously. Hopefully they don't since the outposts near the Celestials and Demons are pretty poorly defended.
Old 2024-09-07, 21:21   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Might as well make a side-trip to potentially get some answers. Though it certainly shows that this mysterious voice has no clue of how absurdly suspicious it sounds! What are they afraid of? Probably the idea of wandering into what sounds like a trap !

At the moment it sure seems like the Mythical Beast Hero is the antagonist behind all this. At the very least she was able to use Last Riser against the Hero of the Spirits. If the latter was the real antagonist she's sure doing a great job playing dumb .
Old 2024-09-08, 04:08   Link #44
scififan

Wonder which version is more faithful to the light novel. The anime version looks more like a typical adventure. The manga version shows more blood and firework, as manga of Ragna Crimsom. The anime version shows Kai has cut in his arm. The manga shows Kai's upper arm is gone. While Kai is passing out, Reiren, the pure blood elf miko, asks the assistance from the segregated village. The villagers are mixed blood elves. The anime does not have that part. The anime version shows Kai and Jeanne have same dream about a relic. The manga version shows Kai dreaming he used to play with Jeanne in a futuristic maze. Maybe both version are developing the original story.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-14, 09:59   Link #45
scififan

The status claims to be the oracle deity. The deity names Jeane as the Prophet, the successor of Cid. Since Kai does belong to the world, he is considered as an other worlder and an unknown factor.
Old 2024-09-14, 19:21   Link #46
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Wow..that visit was kind of a total waste of time. She didn't tell them much that they didn't already know! I mean...yay that she's naming Jeanne as the new Prophet and Hero of humanity. But like...literally nothing changes though. The people don't even know this deity exists so not like saying "I've been chosen" will mean anything to anyone. She can't offer any details, insights, and just directs them to do what they've already been doing!

That's a Goddess for you. I'm not going to say she's absolutely worthless since she did make the Code Holder originally. But honestly...visiting her was just a waste of time. Honestly I'm pretty sure she only directed them there because she was lonely and wanted to talk to someone!

Oh well, got to meet up with the spirit hero. I know tensions are high, but ironically they'd be well suited to not pick a fight with each other right now. It's extremely unlikely that she's the hero behind the world reincarnation. Although it'd be tough to get her to go along with them either. After all humanity did win the war...and sealed away her race. Seriously, I'm kind of surprised the show still hasn't tackled that side of it. They can't exactly say anything bad about how the other races have treated humanity in this timeline since humanity did arguably even worse when they won!
Old 2024-09-21, 11:02   Link #47
scififan

The new antagonist becomes a new ally. It has the feel of the last boss fight in a video game. The "last boss" even has the second stage transformation and a possible new HP bar.
Old 2024-09-21, 21:31   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Man, Alfreya really does suck. So far he's the only hero that couldn't handle Last Riser ambushing him . Everyone else handled it just fine!

Honestly I'm starting to think that undoing the world reincarnation isn't even a good thing. Only humanity really would benefit from that change. The other races have done some shady stuff, but no worse than what humanity did to them when they won the war. If it's possible for the various races to cooperate and work things out that probably is better than the simple prosperity only humanity got last time.

Honestly I wonder if Sid feels like he messed up. Not sure yet what kind of connection he had to Rinne is or what she even is. But I'd like to think even he wasn't wholly satisfied with the way that war went.

Kind of getting more into the story with this possible direction it's going. At the very least I'm kind of onboard with not simply returning things to how they were. And holy smokes that hot head general needs to be watched. He's not as much trouble as the other guy, but he's not exactly ideal if you want to build peaceful relations!

I will say though...Kyoko is pretty great. Extremely cute and helpful! Kind of nice to have one of the heroes on their side at least for the time being. Hopefully she makes it through all this just fine.