AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-26, 21:35   Link #1
ema

Please Help me Find a Game Like AWOLnow

Hey everyone! So i'm not sure if anyone knows about AWOLnow, there wasn't that many people who played the game but it was an amazing game. It shut down many years ago (when i was around 14 years old). If you want to see what it looked like you can just google image search AWOLnow...But basically it was a virtual world with anime style avatars. I miss the game so much.

I have never found another game like it, I saw a girl on here post the same question as me but I see she hasn't been online since 2013 so I doubt she will see my answer or answer me if she ever found anything.

I did end up finding an app that works on android and ios but not on the PC, it's a virtual world game that is VERY similar to AWOLnow, in fact it's a little nicer looking and overall nicer avatars/cuter and better style of avatars. However It does have 2 major cons, 1) is that the age group playing the game is very young (12-17) and i'm in my 20's, it's hard to make friends or chat and there's a lot of people that like to mess around and be mean sometimes. And 2) Since it's an app and can't be played on the PC it kind of lacks the feelings of a "virtual world" I prefer playing these types of games on the PC in general.

If anyone knows about AWOLnow and can tell me about some games that are really similar than please help me out that would be great! Thank you so much. And also if you are interested in the app that I talked about above and you are my age group (20's) Then feel free to let me know and we could be chill out in the virtual worlds if you want.
Thanks guys!
ema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 07:03   Link #2
divitorobert

there are some games that i know of they are gunz The Duel Anima Ragnarok
divitorobert is offline   Reply With Quote