AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-13, 05:41   Link #1
Knishman

Send a message via AIM to Knishman
Gundam Seed Destiny: Online Multiplayer

How many of you would by a Gundam seed Destiny game if you could play it as an online multiplyer? I mean i love Battle Assualt, but at time i wish, that you could choose a side and fight for it in major battles around the world, Alaska, Panama, Giberaltor, Victoria spaceport and who can forget THE BATTLE OF ORB. Same thing goes for fighting in Space, BOAZ, MEETING WITHT 8th FLEET, Ptomeleus lunar base and ofcourse Jachin due.

(one main reason is to beat the crap out of "ryogax" and show him the power of ZAFT)
Knishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 06:43   Link #2
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Sure if there'll be one.

Would be coul to "run" around in you Dagger cuz you don't have enoug expierence to upgrade to a Strike --> Impulse --> Freedom

But yeah, i think i'll buy such a game
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 06:57   Link #3
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
It really depends on the quality of the game itself and if it's worth 'by-ing'.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 08:41   Link #4
sinistral
SOS団

sounds interesting...
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 04:09   Link #5
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

It would be cool if it were a Mass multiplayer game divided by Orb, Zaft and Plant where there are frequently updated power dominance boards.

-Registered User to either: Plant, Orb, or Zaft
-Start out as the lowest rank
-As rank gets higher, you'll get rewarded a better unit
-Take place in battle scenario as seen in the anime

Ugh...been playing too much of the Arcade game
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 04:59   Link #6
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Well, there's the official email game, Gundam SEED Destiny D.A.M.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 06:34   Link #7
DwArD
mAnIaC

Wouldn't do much of a difference to me if it really exist. MMORPG is still not that well-known in Singapore I think. Firstly, most MMORPG requires you to pay the monthly subsciption fee...and its in US dollars. In Singapore, US dollar is twice the value of SIN dollar. To put it simply, we just don't have the money to pay for the high subscription fee! Well, at least I know I can't afford it. But it'll be cool if Gundam MMORPG really exist. I can have at least something to drool on
Old 2004-12-22, 09:23   Link #8
blueskies

hmm...

you start as a low rank/medium rank depends on the test you take (first the brains)

you get to select what kind of gundam you want...basic type

you take real time war with others...eg... you get to really pilot and vs other real players or bots .

listen to command or you will be depromoted if your skills are really good
the leaders will select special types of gundam depending on where you are good at

there will be secret weapons and a map which tell you which part of the world is on war and you can join it if your commander allows

if you die , you get back to basic lvl

there will be reputation points depending on the actions you take.

i perfer that my commander is a player so >=)!! he feels the hurt if i scold him or fuck him up badly with my words

and the high level people are some employers from bandai real players
instead of retarded bots

when you pliot , it's like the same in the cockpit of a gundam 3 screens... tons of button (look at your keyboard too has tons of buttons) and if you want you can buy the two specially made joystick for the game (imagine your the pliot!! with buttons to shoot and what to shoot at !!! O_O!!)

once you shoot down it takes real time to repair eg...3 mins-3 hr

if you shoot down and another players's in the plant/planet/w/e
the player will die . there wil be news and you got to send report to your commander every mission .

your commander can decide to promote you or depromote you

and for the guys who wanna makwe impressive gundam ... there's surely a option . there will be tons and tons of parts which you can buy and earn reputation points . you can fix them together and test it

sigh...i got tons more... but i dont think it will happens

crying in my room now sobx sobx
blueskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 10:33   Link #9
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
Quote:
Wouldn't do much of a difference to me if it really exist. MMORPG is still not that well-known in Singapore I think. Firstly, most MMORPG requires you to pay the monthly subsciption fee...and its in US dollars. In Singapore, US dollar is twice the value of SIN dollar. To put it simply, we just don't have the money to pay for the high subscription fee! Well, at least I know I can't afford it. But it'll be cool if Gundam MMORPG really exist. I can have at least something to drool on
Ooooo Singapore dollars X2 My Place X4 T.T... Anyway If there's 1, i will surely play And If What u guys and gals said were true Sure Y not. I think it would be fun and funny to see so many freedom and strike in the game because most ppl tend to get to a higher lv to beat the crap out of the enemies
2Die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 10:52   Link #10
jonli
JONLIの憂'

It wont be such a bad idea.

However everyone would want to pilot a gundam (apart from zaku hardcore fans)....which would be kind of hard since there's only around 1X Gundams in the Seed universe (not including mass produced astrays)...
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 11:05   Link #11
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Quote:
However everyone would want to pilot a gundam (apart from zaku hardcore fans)....which would be kind of hard since there's only around 1X Gundams in the Seed universe (not including mass produced astrays)...

I can see it clearly....
XXX fleet Captain: Full Speed Ahead We're Going to destroy Plant...
CIC of XXX fleet: Warning Multiple Energy reading detected... They're Gundams Sir...
XXX fleet Captain: What? How many?
CIC of XXX fleet: I don't know sir...My radar only shows million of energy blips and it recommends that all fleet should pull out from battle and take shelter...

Oooo That would be scary....
Old 2004-12-22, 11:10   Link #12
jonli
JONLIの憂'

If they wanted to make a gundam online game...I prefer them to use a concept like G Gundam.

EVERYONE will get what they want....a gundam....

We can customize our own Gundams...we can cast duels on each other. We can have cool tournaments in Neo Hong Kong ...it'll be quite nice.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 11:14   Link #13
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Quote:
We can customize our own Gundams...we can cast duels on each other. We can have cool tournaments in Neo Hong Kong ...it'll be quite nice.
And Put So many Beam cannon and Beam laser and make it shoot all out just like freedom And our opponent would say WTF! is that super new freedom with super Meteor or something
Old 2004-12-22, 11:26   Link #14
omegastar

It would be cool an online, 3D based game where you can get your strike-like gundam (you know, pretty basic appearance), and then you can equip it and make it as custom as you can.

Being able to modify the legs, torso, arms and heads, and then adding both attached and hand-carried weapons. Of course, you would have to make sure your parts don't interfere with each other. You could buy from shields, to different types of beam rifles, beam cannons, shoulder weapons, missiles, railguns, etc...

Then you could navigate through the world by land, sea or air (gotta love MA's with that ), accomplishing missions and dueling with other gundams. And in the end, there could be tournaments, raids, small wars where you fight alongside others against both NPC mass produced MS and other players

But of course, you would be able to get off your MS and walk as the pilot, in order to go to guilds and houses to pick missions and talk with other people to buy weapons, learn about news, or even trading parts.

And finally, it would be great if there were a space port with a mass driver where you could get to space, and entering diverse colonies and of course, the moon. Who wouldn't want to see the moon base?

It certainly would be great, an MMORPG like that. I bet I would play almost all day
omegastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 11:42   Link #15
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

HEY! Do U game Developer hear this. We want MMORPG Gundam Like the 1 omegastar sez, can u make em WE want to play all day and night long...
Old 2004-12-22, 12:19   Link #16
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Well, maybe not a MMORPG, but there's something that people are working on that looks very promising. Might be a few months before it comes out though. I think I saw this on another thread...

http://www.mechag.com/

You have to have Half-Life 2 though since it's a HL2 mod. But HL2 is good in itself anyway so you won't be wasting money. Most HL2 sales from Steam also come with CS: Source, which is also excellent.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 12:24   Link #17
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Err I Hope that it cant throw grenade It look kind of funny when suddenly Freedom can throw grenade at someone But maybe i try it out first then i can really comment on it.
Old 2004-12-22, 12:44   Link #18
Halie

lol..its a great idea..and we already have the best controlers for it..well,think of it this way..

G Gundam MMO= on the ps2 and the controler is the eye toy so the gundam does what you do.just like the cockpit controls in the show..

any other gundam= have it on the X-box so we can use the controler from steel batalion..come on..that is the closest thing you could get to a gundam cockpit control system..
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 12:47   Link #19
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Hehehehe And Decorated Our Rooms just to make it like Gundams cockpit and some huge lcd for the wall But really a great idea Halie
Old 2004-12-22, 12:58   Link #20
Halie

thanx..just as long as we don`t have to use a harness with those transmiter things stiking up all over the place..god,I`d feel way too mutch like Rain..
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote