Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-21, 22:20   Link #1
Jjo

Animes with love trianlges? :D

Does anyone know any good ones?

I am not really into the children animes with them (like the magic-girl type) - I like animes more like NANA, even Vampire Knight I guess was more mature. And peach girl...so nothing too kiddy or too adult I guess haha^^

So far those are the only three I've watched with love trianles that were one girl and two guys.

I don't like love trianlges with two girls >_< lol
Old 2011-01-21, 22:26   Link #2
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Have you seen Blood+? It develops quite naturally with a 2 guy and 1 girl love triangle, the anime itself is not really childish nor adultish in my opinion.
Old 2011-01-21, 23:07   Link #3
Jjo

I just looked it up, it looks interesting
And it's longgggg...yayysss just my type of anime ^^ I can't watch these 11 or 14 ep. animes XD lol esp. if they are good I just get upset when it ends so soon
Old 2011-01-21, 23:32   Link #4
Taufiq91

Watch School Days, and prepare yourselves
Old 2011-01-21, 23:46   Link #5
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjo View Post
I just looked it up, it looks interesting
And it's longgggg...yayysss just my type of anime ^^ I can't watch these 11 or 14 ep. animes XD lol esp. if they are good I just get upset when it ends so soon
Ah, might want to edit your first post then to give us a little more info. Blood+ eventually grows into a 3 boys and 1 girl situation, but that is very late development.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-01-21 at 23:58.
Old 2011-01-22, 00:18   Link #6
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Maison Ikkoku has a love triangle with 2 guys and a girl.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2011-01-23, 20:57   Link #7
Jjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taufiq91 View Post
argh even though it's short I see this anime mentioned alot so I'm gonna go ahead and watch it. I hope it's not too good though since it's not long...unless theres a second season :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Ah, might want to edit your first post then to give us a little more info. Blood+ eventually grows into a 3 boys and 1 girl situation, but that is very late development.
I watched the first three episodes, so far so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Maison Ikkoku has a love triangle with 2 guys and a girl.
>.>.....this is awful but I have a really hard time watching older animes...lol I like my pretty art styles....

Old 2011-01-23, 22:03   Link #8
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjo View Post
argh even though it's short I see this anime mentioned alot so I'm gonna go ahead and watch it. I hope it's not too good though since it's not long...unless theres a second season :P
If you have not prepared yourself when you are going to watch this anime... You will be utterly surprised.. Just a friendly warning.

Quote:
I watched the first three episodes, so far so good.
Glad you are enjoying it
Old 2011-01-23, 23:22   Link #9
GreatTeacherKen

Honey and Clover- has a love triangle and plenty of unrequited love angst.

Marmalade Boy- a bit older but there are a lot of love triangles in the series. You might want to prepare a chart or something. Most of them involve the two leads.

School Rumble- similar situation as Marmalade Boy, but this is more of a comedy. It's very funny and the love, um, 'shape' (I'm not sure I'd call it a triangle per se) is impossibly convoluted.

Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl- a gender bender love triangle; the protagonist starts off as a male but after a freak accident involving an alien space ship is reconstructed as a girl. It's lot a more serious in tone than the premise makes it sound.

Kimi ni Todoke- While love triangles aren't the main point of the story, there are a few of them. They are very one-sided so it's obvious who's going to win, but this isn't a problem since it leads to the characters deepening their relationships. This series is really adorable and heartwarming and every character is well-developed and lovable so it's great to watch whenever you feel sad.

ef a tale of memories- there are two ongoing plots in the series: one of them is a love triangle, the other is a relatively straightforward love story. Both stories are excellent and the show is one of the more visually creative romance series I've seen. The first half is rather calm, but starting with episode 7, the show becomes an emotional roller coaster.
Old 2011-01-24, 22:34   Link #10
Madman6510
Child of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taufiq91 View Post
Yandere love triangles are the best love triangles.
Closed Thread