AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-09, 00:42   Link #1
Firehawk

Good Chinese Manga?

I work with Oishii-Manga Scanlations, and currently we are very interested in picking up another series, as we have a spare Chinese translator, whom would be a waste not to have working

Just looking for some suggestions for good series. The series doesn't need to have originally been Chinese, just be available in Chinese. Hope to hear some informative feedback
Old 2006-01-09, 05:16   Link #2
Serenade

Not sure but Honey & Clover? Is it licensed? Actually, it's currently scanlated by a group but there's no new release for quite some time. Maybe you guys can just start translate those chapters where the anime ends? I know the manga is available in Chinese.
Old 2006-01-09, 07:13   Link #3
TougeSil80
I have enough, I'm gone.

If you don't mind working on an older series, 風雲 was very popular a few years ago, and it's pretty good.
Old 2006-01-09, 08:51   Link #4
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Not sure if anyone's done it, but if possible, try the Three Kingdoms setting manga "Huofeng Liaoyuan" (火鳳燎原) by Chen Mou (陳某) (I don't know the English title). I've yet to read it, but it does sound interesting. One of the two protagonists is set as a young Sima Yi (司馬懿), famously known as the opposite number to the famous Shu strategist Zhuge Liang's (諸葛亮).

It's interesting in that part of the story is told from the viewpoint of one who is from neither of the Three Kingdoms, but in fact will become the clan that ultimately unifies the Three Kingdoms. But probably only Three Kingdom buffs - especially those that've played Sangoku Musou (aka Dynasty Warriors) would get the story.

Edit: Just found out Fifay is already doing "Ravages of Time". But ah well.
Old 2006-02-15, 15:09   Link #5
Crusaders
DoMz Member/Asa lover

Send a message via MSN to Crusaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Not sure if anyone's done it, but if possible, try the Three Kingdoms setting manga "Huofeng Liaoyuan" (火鳳燎原) by Chen Mou (陳某) (I don't know the English title). I've yet to read it, but it does sound interesting. One of the two protagonists is set as a young Sima Yi (司馬懿), famously known as the opposite number to the famous Shu strategist Zhuge Liang's (諸葛亮).

It's interesting in that part of the story is told from the viewpoint of one who is from neither of the Three Kingdoms, but in fact will become the clan that ultimately unifies the Three Kingdoms. But probably only Three Kingdom buffs - especially those that've played Sangoku Musou (aka Dynasty Warriors) would get the story.

Edit: Just found out Fifay is already doing "Ravages of Time". But ah well.
I have read this, but it seems very diffcult for me(Im a chinese that live in Sweden)
But its a great success in China :P

how about Master cooking boy or Master Q?
Can't think about one now......I tell your guys later^^
Closed Thread