AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-24, 12:10   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 376 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-25 at 06:47.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 13:00   Link #2
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Booya first post.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 13:59   Link #3
Negs

post up them spoilers~
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 15:36   Link #4
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negs View Post
post up them spoilers~
the real one .....please not fake .......
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 16:22   Link #5
itachi29al

Spoiler for 1:

Spoiler for 2:

Spoiler for 3, the person claims it from himajin:

There all probely fake, but hey this thread needed somthing.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 16:52   Link #6
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Spoiler for 3, the person claims it from himajin:

There all probely fake, but hey this thread needed somthing.
That one was copied and pasted as if it was from Himajin, but I couldn't find the original thread it was supposed to have come from. I'm thinking it was a spoof.

Spoiler for most likely one so far:
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 17:37   Link #7
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
That one was copied and pasted as if it was from Himajin, but I couldn't find the original thread it was supposed to have come from. I'm thinking it was a spoof.

Spoiler for most likely one so far:
*laughs* I knew it. Another traumatized childhood.
Old 2007-10-24, 17:54   Link #8
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
*laughs* I knew it. Another traumatized childhood.
It will probably show an alternative story which is similar to Naruto-Sasuke but where one dies and the other cannot help it and then becomes a different kind of man. If Naruto cannot save Sasuke maybe he will have dark thoughts and leave Konoha, and some day will maybe become like Pein. So it may be that Kishimoto shows what could become of Naruto. If Itachi is the dark side of Sasuke than maybe Pein is the dark side of Naruto, or something like that.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 18:33   Link #9
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Pein has more in common with Sasuke than he does Naruto. Pain has the waste materials that made up Sasuke thus making him shit.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 18:37   Link #10
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Pein has more in common with Sasuke than he does Naruto. Pain has the waste materials that made up Sasuke thus making him shit.
Rinnegan hater.
Old 2007-10-24, 18:45   Link #11
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Rinnegan hater.
that would make him a sharingan hater...well a sasuke hater 0_o?anywho.. didnt temari's tea glass break a while ago in the beginning of part 2? Is kishi really that repetative?
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 18:50   Link #12
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
that would make him a sharingan hater...well a sasuke hater 0_o?anywho.. didnt temari's tea glass break a while ago in the beginning of part 2? Is kishi really that repetative?
He's not being repetitive. That's standard Japanese symbolism for a bad omen happening. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 5 cups break within the series' entirety.
Old 2007-10-24, 19:10   Link #13
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
I do not hate Sasuke, he's the greatest fictional character ever made next to Jesus.
Actually your statement says you do, because you likened Pein to having a lot more in common with Sasuke. So saying he has "the waste materials that made up Sasuke thus making him shit" means you're saying the same thing about that emo brat.

And just so you don't go back and change your post, here's your quote:
Quote:
On point... that last lengthy spoiler is fake because it talks about Pein dropping his real name and taking on his current Moniker because of the circumstances of Yahiko's death, which shows acknowledgement. This contradicts his previously apathetic behavior regarding his former friend saying that he "remembers someone by that name". So I call it... FAKE.
Old 2007-10-24, 19:29   Link #14
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
He's not being repetitive. That's standard Japanese symbolism for a bad omen happening. I wouldn't be surprised if at least 5 cups break within the series' entirety.
Yes i understand its standard but come on now. Couldn't like a galss fall over and then oil would spill or something? It is jap symbolism, but seriously....Naruto vs. Sasuke is 1st vs. Madara which wil llead to Sasuke vs. Naruto again? if that wasnt enough he has to play out the whole glass again..if thats the case, ^ ^ let tsunade know the resurection jutsu and save jiraiya and then same events...leaving konoha open to danzou where sasuke will intervene to help when his fight gets interrupted (yeah farfetched, but still..not ODd

Quote:
I do not hate Sasuke, he's the greatest fictional character ever made next to Jesus.
YO wtf get ur blasphomy outta here ya @$$H0L3!!!

sorry for double post i will edit later

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-25 at 06:45. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-10-24, 19:35   Link #15
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Yes i understand its standard but come on now. Couldn't like a galss fall over and then oil would spill or something? It is jap symbolism, but seriously....Naruto vs. Sasuke is 1st vs. Madara which wil llead to Sasuke vs. Naruto again? if that wasnt enough he has to play out the whole glass again..if thats the case, ^ ^ let tsunade know the resurection jutsu and save jiraiya and then same events...leaving konoha open to danzou where sasuke will intervene to help when his fight gets interrupted (yeah farfetched, but still..not ODd
The fight between Shodaime and Madara is not as repetitive inasmuch as it is cliche. Because that's a fight we haven't seen. And yeah it is a bit cliche but at least it gives Shodaime a history, serving a purpose to the story beyond just being a village founder. Tsunade giving her life to save Jiraiya (in theory) would be repetitive and no, probably won't happen because she's the Hokage. But eh... it could be worse.
Old 2007-10-24, 19:36   Link #16
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
So according the those spoilers each of Pein bodys have a unique ability. Seems like Pein also took Yahikos body, the first body he appears in, as his own. Does that remind anyone else of kakshi and Obito? You know, two friends becoming one.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-10-24 at 19:55.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 19:38   Link #17
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
The fight between Shodaime and Madara is not as repetitive inasmuch as it is cliche. Because that's a fight we haven't seen. And yeah it is a bit cliche but at least it gives Shodaime a history, serving a purpose to the story beyond just being a village founder. Tsunade giving her life to save Jiraiya (in theory) would be repetitive and no, probably won't happen because she's the Hokage. But eh... it could be worse.

ah i agree with that...cliche is really a better word, thanks man. Yeah I know it would be repetative, i was just making sarcastic linkage to the save gaara arc. ANyways, if this chapter doesnt show anything interesting other than jiraiya owning for one chapter b4 he gets hurt next chapter, im gfonna be displeased. Sure we've seen a lot of sasuke before, but we've had some naruto there... now its like...what happened to the story...>,> honestly at the moment i could care less about some all new character that plans to release his whole history out before his sensei "dies"...him saying that as well make sme think jiraiya will live... all ococky people somehow let people live
Old 2007-10-24, 19:39   Link #18
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
So according the those spoilers each of Pein bodys have a unique ability. Seems like Pein also took Yahikos body as his own, the first body he appears in. Does that remind anyone else of kakshi and Obito? You know, Two friend becoming one.
Sort of, not really. All Tobi gave was an eye, and willingly at that. Its not quite the same as bodysnatching in the form of Pein and his Rinnegan or even Orochimaru's body kidnapping.
Old 2007-10-24, 20:08   Link #19
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
YO wtf get ur blasphomy outta here ya @$$H0L3!!!

sorry for double post i will edit later
Quote:
Sort of, not really. All Tobi gave was an eye, and willingly at that. Its not quite the same as bodysnatching in the form of Pein and his Rinnegan or even Orochimaru's body kidnapping.
we dont know if he snacthed the body and if rinnegan has anything to do with it =] he could just have a dead body fetish...body snatching makes him sound like a thief...he's onyl a terrorist. WTF happened to team 8....they're getting the Tenten treatment. They were there to track and now wtffffffff....naruto finds sasuke before they do..
Old 2007-10-24, 20:11   Link #20
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
-Well it's not like we know how Pein came to posses these different bodies to begin with. If his first body that we saw him in was Yahiko's then it might be the case in that Nagato lost his own body and Yahiko willingly gave up his own so his friend may live. Or it could be that Nagato took Yahiko's body so that he may live on with him in spirit. But those are just my guesses.