Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-29, 12:08   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach Episode 239 Discussion Thread

Hello there ladies and gents! Sorry about the delay. I was sidetracked. Anyway, didn't even check the episode title to get a clue what the episode was going to be about. If we go by the preview then we should see those hens go at each others throats and at other womanly goodies in the episode. Let's go Haineko. I'm counting on you for more ambiguous sexually charged witticism. Perhaps something like, "nice cans" to Tsunade, but in a less obvious manner. Yeah. And let's not forget about Muramasa's bleeding eyes and the off-beat, enigmatic Byakuya-sama.

Enjoy the discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-09-29, 13:30   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Rumor has it there's a vasto lorde appearing in the ep.

That is all.
Old 2009-09-29, 13:34   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Rumor has it there's a vasto lorde appearing in the ep.

That is all.
We need confirmation. The RAW is out. I've got few other things that I want to watch before Bleach.

We are counting on your good Samaritan-ship where you will watch the raw and tell us.
Old 2009-09-29, 13:36   Link #4
Uchiha Soul

ahhhhh .. itz finaly Tuesday cant wait to see the epi
epi title :
The Awakening Hyorinmaru! Hitsugaya's Fierce Fight
WOW .. from the title, i guess we will see real fight this time (hope ichigo be out of it ) but i didnt believe them any more (Lost confidence of the title )
Old 2009-09-29, 13:36   Link #5
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Just saw the episode and the opponent that Muramasa fights certainly looks like a Vasto Lorde but the only thing that keeps me from being certain is the fact that Muramasa defeated it.

If that was a Vasto Lorde, it was too weak.On the other hand we got a glimpse on how strong Hyourinmaru can really be.Toshiro has a long way to go before he can master Hyourinmaru as it was shown in the episode.
Old 2009-09-29, 13:47   Link #6
rozenfreak123
Kanna-chan/Rin-chan Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
ahhhhh .. itz finaly Tuesday cant wait to see the epi
epi title :
The Awakening Hyorinmaru! Hitsugaya's Fierce Fight
WOW .. from the title, i guess we will see real fight this time (hope ichigo be out of it ) but i didnt believe them any more (Lost confidence of the title )
Well, since Ichigo is trapped in the thosand-ice prison, he probably won't be freed until toshiro defeats hyroinmaru in battle.
Old 2009-09-29, 13:59   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
We need confirmation. The RAW is out. I've got few other things that I want to watch before Bleach.

We are counting on your good Samaritan-ship where you will watch the raw and tell us.
I actually watched the raw before I posted that xD There IS a humanoid hollow in it, definitely not arrancar(though the raw I saw was POOR quality), and it's aura was glowing bright purple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
Just saw the episode and the opponent that Muramasa fights certainly looks like a Vasto Lorde but the only thing that keeps me from being certain is the fact that Muramasa defeated it.

If that was a Vasto Lorde, it was too weak.
Yeah, I agree there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
On the other hand we got a glimpse on how strong Hyourinmaru can really be.Toshiro has a long way to go before he can master Hyourinmaru as it was shown in the episode.
No kidding. Binding spells don't do jack to him it seems

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2009-09-29 at 14:09.
Old 2009-09-29, 13:59   Link #8
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozenfreak123 View Post
Well, since Ichigo is trapped in the thosand-ice prison, he probably won't be freed until toshiro defeats hyroinmaru in battle.
hahahahaha .. from the bottom of my heart I hope so
but i afraid he watches the fight through the thosand-ice prison and if Hitsugaya got just a push from Hyroinmaru, he will says his magic word "BANKAI" and act as a savior
Old 2009-09-29, 14:07   Link #9
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

He was hacking away in that prison for a couple minutes till he remembered he had getsuga tenshou.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-29, 14:21   Link #10
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
He was hacking away in that prison for a couple minutes till he remembered he had getsuga tenshou.
Spoiler:
hahaha he got few minutes to remembered
thanx God Hyorinmaru back normal b4 his interference
but still we cant predict ichigo's actions.. he can be anywhere anytime using his getsuga tenshou right now

i shouldnt read the comments .. i didnt see the epi yet
Old 2009-09-29, 14:39   Link #11
deltaxxmintpie
Cake lover Cookie ninja

spoiler tags please guys
Old 2009-09-29, 15:29   Link #12
kitten320

Spoiler for episode:
Old 2009-09-29, 17:51   Link #13
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
I'll probably stick around till' subs come out. For those who watched, have they changed the opening already? Personally, I think it's about time...
Old 2009-09-29, 17:56   Link #14
kitten320

^No,not yet.
Old 2009-09-29, 20:19   Link #15
astrallionheart

It could be a vasto lorde. Hitsugaya probably meant HIMSELF when he said vasto lorde's are stronger than average captains, which of course, proved amply correct.
Old 2009-09-29, 23:27   Link #16
astrallionheart

Hahaha, Hitsugaya cast a #63 kido spell without the incantation. He hasn't cast a single spell in 8 years of Bleach. Man, these guys are running out of ideas. Even Renji was cannon blasting kido. Two of the least likely guys to have any proficiency outside of spamming their zanpaktoh abilities.
Old 2009-09-29, 23:33   Link #17
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Ahahaha can we laugh at Ichigo this week again? He spams GT since it's his only move sadly and yet he was like stuck in the ice pillar for awhile I would say. He even tried to break it with the hilt of his swor. FAIL.

Since they showed it, it was nice they added the special chapter of Hitsguya in here. The part where he meets Rangiku and etc is a special chapter in the manga. They skipped the part where Hinamori leaves Hitsguya to go to the Gotei 13 and calls him Whitey-chan.

Ok episode. And that hollow was NOT a vasto-lorde. Please.
Old 2009-09-29, 23:54   Link #18
saravis

Great episode, Momo and Matsu fights were good. The Hitsu fight was well done and I like how they included the Hitsu manga chapter. I think the reason for Ichigo suddenly deciding to use Getsuga to destroy the prison, was because he realized at that point that it wasn't as strong because of Hitsu's attack on Hyou. That's my guess as to what happened. The timing of Hitsu's attack followed by the Getsuga would make one come to that conclusion.
Old 2009-09-30, 00:18   Link #19
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
i think ichi just notice the ice prison started to weaken and finally decide to go all out and blast his way out.
Old 2009-09-30, 00:20   Link #20
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Good episode...we never did get to know why Toushiro joined the gotei 13, the bonus fights were good enough, but no preview=fail
Closed Thread