AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-12-03, 13:11   Link #241
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Well....I asked the girl I'm going out with out and she said no...then a few months later she asked me out xD
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 14:00   Link #242
Fome

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Well....I asked the girl I'm going out with out and she said no...then a few months later she asked me out xD
NICE! I bet you played it really smooth after she turned you down. Just to help out us guys here, you should tell us exactly how you acted.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 19:20   Link #243
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
NICE! I bet you played it really smooth after she turned you down. Just to help out us guys here, you should tell us exactly how you acted.
...Ok....I asked her out...she said no...We started talking at lunch..we became good friends.....About a year or so past, I became one of her best friends and vise versa...then she asked me out...Nothing really more to it....I acted like myself....
Old 2007-12-03, 19:43   Link #244
Honey_and_Cleaver

Right now i dun care even if im 22 or 42, if im gonna find a girl, i dont care, even if shes 14, im gonna get her, and ill do what ever hell i can to get her.

Well i used to become crazy for this girl when she was 14, i was 20 and i saw the age difference, so i didint persue her, but i saw that girl once and i cant get her out of my head. I went out with other girls and was just half hearted and i just gave up on them, i sware i dun care anymore after much thinking. If i see a girl like that again, im going after her like mad, even risking my own life. I sware id sell my soul to the devil to see her again and die for her.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 21:22   Link #245
Fome

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
...Ok....I asked her out...she said no...We started talking at lunch..we became good friends.....About a year or so past, I became one of her best friends and vise versa...then she asked me out...Nothing really more to it....I acted like myself....
Damn, I thought that friends rarely ever became couples. Well I'm glad to know it's not always the case.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 23:06   Link #246
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Damn, I thought that friends rarely ever became couples. Well I'm glad to know it's not always the case.
hehe..Well I dunno about that...
Old 2007-12-04, 05:51   Link #247
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

Quote:
Quite the opposite.

My girlfriend broke up with me a couple months ago, but we stayed friends. (friends for a year) Of course, I never lost my feelings for her, and I have a good chance of getting back together with her. Something tells me she may have some feelings for me, based on how she acts, and based on that she askes me out for the semi-formal dance (course I said yes).
Old 2007-12-04, 10:04   Link #248
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Right now i dun care even if im 22 or 42, if im gonna find a girl, i dont care, even if shes 14, im gonna get her, and ill do what ever hell i can to get her.

Well i used to become crazy for this girl when she was 14, i was 20 and i saw the age difference, so i didint persue her, but i saw that girl once and i cant get her out of my head. I went out with other girls and was just half hearted and i just gave up on them, i sware i dun care anymore after much thinking. If i see a girl like that again, im going after her like mad, even risking my own life. I sware id sell my soul to the devil to see her again and die for her.
You're twenty and she's fourteen right? Don't you think that's kind of gross?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 13:26   Link #249
ChibiMenos
Gillian-class Chibi

Quote:

Just a little warning to you...well, two things, actually.

First, at your age, even if you really like the younger girls, I'd say stick with 18 and above....that should keep you out of too many really sticky situations. Seriously, age differences aren't such a big deal, but at least make sure the girls you go after are legal adults.

Second, never ever EVER say stuff like that to a girl. That's creepy-talk, potential-stalker-talk, and will get you dropped faster than a.... I dunno, thing you drop really fast? And if you make the mistake of saying something like that and ger dumped, put it down as a learning experience and DO NOT pursue the girl further. At all. Don't even call her. Especially not more than once a day. And don't, like, buy her presents to win her back or anything. No matter how nice, attractive, whatever, the creepy guy does NOT get the girl.

Ugh.
ChibiMenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 18:11   Link #250
Ledgem
Love Yourself

I disagree that there's no matter about age differences in a relationship. It's possible that a relationship could work around it - anything's possible. But simply put, how would you relate to each other? In the given example of a 20 year old and a 14 year old, how on Earth would you relate to each other? A 20 year old is thinking about the future; maybe finishing or thinking about university, thinking about jobs, and so on. A 14 year old is what - in high school? The concerns are completely different.

You can still love each other, but I don't think it'd be nearly the same as someone who is more at your level. If I saw the hottest girl ever and she turned out to be 14, you can bet I'd keep that to myself, nor would I pursue it. It's not because she's underage, but because she's 14 - she isn't fully developed as a person, and my apologies for probably sounding like an elitest ass for saying this, but it's very unlikely that she can match me in intellect or activity. It's just natural. I also don't believe that relations should be based on physical attraction alone, although the value of physical attraction should not be discounted. Physical attraction draws you into a relationship, but personal compatibility is what keeps it going, and keeps it enjoyable. A 14 year old may be capable of the former, but the chances are so slim that someone of that age could match someone 20+ years old that it's not even worth bothering with.
Old 2007-12-04, 18:18   Link #251
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Quote:

I hope you're trolling, because it's highly, highly creepy to envision a 42-year-old lusting for some 14-year-old. The best you can do with a 14-year-old with a wide age gap is to make friends and wait a few years before attempting to even go on a date.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 20:58   Link #252
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
I hope you're trolling, because it's highly, highly creepy to envision a 42-year-old lusting for some 14-year-old. The best you can do with a 14-year-old with a wide age gap is to make friends and wait a few years before attempting to even go on a date.
Even 20 and 14 is creepy. GAH!

And since <insert genderless pronoun>'s account is more than one year old, trolling seems less likely.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 11:43   Link #253
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage View Post
Even 20 and 14 is creepy. GAH!

And since <insert genderless pronoun>'s account is more than one year old, trolling seems less likely.
Well, my aunt and uncle have been married for about 25 years, and my aunt is like 10 years older then my uncle...Altghouh I think he was like 25 when they got married......I would say that things change over the years....I think that when she's 18, he wont really like her like that anymore and will probably be married himself...but who knows....
Old 2007-12-05, 16:34   Link #254
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

Lol, funny [romance] story here.

I like my ex-gf. My ex-gf likes me. Shes asks me out to the semi-formal, so I say yes. A friend of ours is tagging along. Then, my ex-gf says another girl can come along, who happens to like me (but I don't like her). So now, I'm taking my ex to the semi as a date, and 2 girls as friends. And here I was hoping for a few dances alone with her
Old 2007-12-05, 21:15   Link #255
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

^I don't know what you complaining about man. Do you want to swap places or something? I guess spend time with the 'ex-girl' (you'll already do this) and for the girl who likes you but you don't like her let her down easy. This can be done by completely ignoring her feelings or just stay away from the situation.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 06:20   Link #256
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

I'm not complaining about anything. When the time comes, if she revals her feelings, I'll just say something along the lines of "Sorry, but my hearts already taken." Or "Sorry, but no. Theres somebody else for me."

I just wish that my ex didn't have to let everybody come along -.- Oh well, I'll live :P
Old 2007-12-08, 00:54   Link #257
Samari
World's Greatest

Still single. Sucks.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 10:48   Link #258
SooHip

I cant wait till im 20+ (currently 16 yrs old) ucz at that age, dating younger woman wouldnt be so akward (examples: a 27 yr old an 22 yr old. or a 22 yr old. and an 19 yr old. etc, etc.)
As a teenager its akward dating someone even a couple of years younger. Its like, they think theyr petofiles- hahaha
Old 2007-12-08, 11:00   Link #259
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

My bad, it was 8 in the morning after my all-nighter.

Last edited by tripperazn; 2007-12-08 at 14:21.
tripperazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 14:14   Link #260
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooHip View Post
I cant wait till im 20+ (currently 16 yrs old) ucz at that age, dating younger woman wouldnt be so akward (examples: a 27 yr old an 22 yr old. or a 22 yr old. and an 19 yr old. etc, etc.)
As a teenager its akward dating someone even a couple of years younger. Its like, they think theyr petofiles- hahaha
I think SooHip is male, judging on that.

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom