|2007-12-06, 04:21||Link #1|
Code Geass season 2 -- SPRING!
CODE GEASS SEASON TWO CONFIRMED;
Spoiler for image:
http://geass.jp/ < Click top left button for new info
'After one year...a new destiny has begun.
Knight of Rounds, Kururugi Suzaku
New Character, Rollo
And a new Zero appears
New TV series to be aired at spring '08!'
Confirmed by official sources
- 1 year time skip (official trailer)
- New character's name is Rollo (trailer, NewType January)
- Suzaku has joined the "Knight of Rounds" (trailer)
- Zero has a new look (trailer, NewType January)
- Zero might not be Lelouch (Kawaguchi in NewType January)
- New season starts Spring 08
- Season 2 will take place on a global scale
By Fake Yoshino
- Season 2 starts off with scenes that appear to depict normal, everyday life; he doesn't say whose
- Rollo is a character with an "interesting role", and that "(yaoi?) fangirls will probably like it very much" (Alluding to his being Lelouch's sibling?)
- Suzaku's new position will also be an interesting one (Most likely alluding to his joining the Knight of Rounds)
- New season will air in the Sat6 slot (currently Gundam 00's)
- Subtitle for season 2 hasn't been decided upon yet, but it'll be "mostly the same"
- Taniguchi: "Fu-kuyama will find himself in an interesting position in season 2." (NewType Taniguchi + Fu-kuyama interview)
- There'll be romantic developments for Lelouch in season 2; the writers deliberately kept them out of season 1 because they felt they needed to show what Lelouch's goals are without complicating matters (PASH! Taniguchi interview)
- Season 2 will have battles after battles after battles... (PASH! Taniguchi interview)
- V.V. is one of the many "key person"s in the show, along with the new Chinese character. (PASH! Taniguchi interview)
- Some of the things that happened in Season 1 will come back to haunt Lelouch in Season 2; "he needs to learn that life is one continuous series of events, and that everything is connected" (PASH! Taniguchi interview)
- Lelouch will meet a lot of new people in Season 2; how he deals with them and gets them on his side will be something worth watching. Who knows, there might also be a betrayal... (PASH! Taniguchi interview)
- "The story has only just begun. I'm really sorry about that. (bitter laugh)" (PASH! Taniguchi interview)
- Not many characters will die from here on (Koshimizu's interview, from the Complete Guide Book; she talks about being relieved to hear it, but then realizes that "not many will die" also means "some will die".)
- While most of the battles in Season 1 relied on Lelouch, season 2 will test the Black Knights' strength as a proper organization. Lelouch using his Geass for outrageous schemes will still be part of the show, however. (NewType)
- "I want Lelouch to continue leading a double life in season 2" (NewType)
- Not many characters will die from here on... but there will be a living hell waiting. (NewType)
- 1 Year Later
- New character's full name is Rollo Lamperouge (spoiler provided long before NewType January)
- Villetta becomes an Ashford teacher in order to look for Lelouch
- When asked what becomes of Suzaku: "He's busy with his Knightly duties. From what I've seen so far, I don't know if he ever goes back to school."
- Lelouch's hair is slightly longer (not quite shoulder-length)
- Lelouch remains the protagonist; his stance hasn't changed much
- Lelouch remains an Ashford student
By animators, through their blogs
- New Chinese character looks like Yasha from CLAMP's RG Veda
- Rollo has a helmet? (Rides a bike? Unless KMF pilots are suddenly required to wear helmets now)
- There is a scene where Lelouch moves a chess piece
- "The siblings (Lelouch and Rollo) are not much alike."
New!* - A character who looks like C.C. appears.
New!* - Most of the characters on the enemy side are "good-looking".
New!* - Lelouch is as "dark" as usual (the term used in the Dark Nunnally sense), while Suzaku appears to have gone back to being Ore-Suzaku for good.
Old spoilers (pre-episodes 24+25) by Fake Okouchi
- Kallen's story* has been moved to Season 2.
(*Whether the kiss with Zero has been removed entirely or moved to season 2 as well remains a mystery.)
Strange hints from NewType
- There is a short feature on Naoto, with the question most 2chers have been asking since pretty much forever: "How did he know about the "poison gas" in episode 1, and what's happened to him?" (NewType November -- or was it December?)
- The "Live!" Geass on Suzaku is going to make him do something he really regrets, to the point of wanting to die for it, but obviously the Geass isn't going to let him do that (An old issue of NewType, pre-episodes 24+25)
Suzu just seemed to have gotten..Feminine? *Girly run in Knight Clothes*
It took me a while to realize Lelouch's hair has gotten longer.
So Lelouch is Zero...But..What about the new Zero..? O-o;
Apparently Rollo (confirmed to be Lelouch's younger brother) is living with Lelouch and they get along really well (I suppose this is what Fake Yoshino meant by the fangirls loving it). TRICKERY AND DECEPTION!
"Why is Lelouch with his younger brother, when Nunnally has been abducted? Where did Rollo come from? The existence of Rollo is the biggest mystery in R2."
Nicer Picture of C.C. =D
TEH PINK SHIRT LOVE~
TEH SUZU KNIGHT AT YOUR SERVICE~
TEH GREEN-NEES ( C.C. please have my Green Haired Immortal Babies )
"- There will be a "premiere screening" event (that's what they call it) on the 21st (Osaka) and 22nd (Tokyo) of July. Guests: Fu-kuyama, Sakurai, Yukana, Koshimizu (the main 4)
- Both events are what you call "invite-only"; interested fans send postcards (? I'm not too clear on this; might be a card found in the magazine itself) and the lucky ones will be chosen at random. 500 people will be chosen for each screening (There will be 2 screenings @ Tokyo, so that's 1500 people altogether) The screenings will last for 1 and a half hour.
- No word on when these two episodes will be broadcasted on TV, but it'll likely happen after the screenings. Maybe early August?"
Last edited by Marioshinobi; 2008-01-19 at 02:54. Reason: Banner+Mag spoilers and confirmations
|2007-12-06, 05:06||Link #2|
Lets be reality
Join Date: May 2007
Even thought nearly everyone (smh at people thinking this could be wrapped up with a movie/ova) knew this was coming it's nice to have confirmation. Wonder if they will use a time skip sometime during this season...
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!
|2007-12-06, 05:10||Link #3|
I just hope Lelouch survived...
They show Zero, Not Lelouch. Somebody could be impersonating him in the suit, still a mask even..
C.C. D: Where are you~?
New kid in the middle o.o; Looks Geassed too?
|2007-12-06, 09:38||Link #8|
The Asian who's Malaysian
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: B.C. Vancouver
Hurray! I wonder how the introduction will be like since Lechouch and Suzaku were left pointing a gun at each other. I hope the both of them takes a shoot but misses on purpose. OHHH that would be awesome!
|2007-12-06, 11:33||Link #12|
the red string of fate
Join Date: Jan 2007
alright! 4 more months! now to wait for trailers...
|2007-12-06, 12:06||Link #14|
Join Date: Apr 2003
|2007-12-06, 12:23||Link #15|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Is it just me or does Suzaku look less....idealistic in that picture. It may be just me but I think he looks more jaded and cynical then he used to. If he is then I might actually look forward to his sections of each episode.
The kid in the center looks kind of soft, but it may all be an act sort of like someone else we know cough:lelouch:cough
I'm not surprised that the lancelot is upgraded, if a significant amount of time has passed I bet Lolyd has added all sorts of improvements, which it will need since there must be more
7th gneration knightmares being produced as well as an 8th generation based off that old tech they found at the various sites.
As for C.C., she is probably with Lelouch, or they are looking for each other. Note: If lelouch hasn't found Nunally then she is probably with or around the emperor or maybe a clan of witches that want to change/destroy the world.
Note 2: I wonder if Japan actually won its freedom, but I doubt it since there was a reference to the Zero incident in the description of the new series. If the OotBK had won I doubt it would have been coined an incident.