Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-22, 03:50   Link #1801
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
The Kallen fans will all go ballistic. That's for certain. I can't understand since Kallen's situation confirms her as the LI like they all wanted. I'm pissed at him myself, if only for confirming her to be the LI.
F Suzaku how can you treat her so bad! Suzaku was already on my bad side now this makes it even worst!
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 03:51   Link #1802
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

The worse he treats her, the more likely to become the LI she is when Lelouch comes for her. Don't you get it? Suzaku just handed you all the key to victory.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 03:53   Link #1803
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I get the feeling if Suzaku is still breathing by the end of this show someone at the Sunrise office will have to go into hiding.

Anyway, Suzaku enjoyed his little 10 episode reprieve from the lynch mob. It was nice while it lasted, ne Suzaku?
Old 2008-06-22, 03:54   Link #1804
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
F Suzaku how can you treat her so bad! Suzaku was already on my bad side now this makes it even worst!

Agreed, even though I'm not sure what more they can do to Suzaku other than physical pain, something extremely cruel is waiting for him down the road. Trust me on this.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:02   Link #1805
DarkLordOfkichiku

People had finailly started to think after episode 8 & 9 that Suzaku maybe wasn't so bad after all, but this... For many, his actiosn here will undo whatever good points he gained in episode 8-9.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:05   Link #1806
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I have no idea what you are all angry about since he just helped you and Kallen. I should be angry at him.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-22, 04:15   Link #1807
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I have no idea what you are all angry about since he just helped you and Kallen. I should be angry at him.
*sigh*. Maybe so, but bad treatment is bad treatment!
Old 2008-06-22, 04:21   Link #1808
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Feh, the worse she is treated the better your chances. Enough with the hate and worry. Gloat. You won.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:23   Link #1809
Aquaman OS

That's assuming you only care about her as LI and not her actual self which the ep basically confirmed she'll be gone for awhile.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:25   Link #1810
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Gone from Lelouch's side. Not the show itself. And I don't even really care about her that much since I don't want her to be the LI. I'm just trying to stop Suzaku hate since he actually did something to help a large majority here.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:30   Link #1811
Aquaman OS

Suzaku probably thinks he's doing her a favor so I can't really blame him.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:32   Link #1812
inconstant_heart
obsessive 'shipper

He might have helped us with our pairing, but supporting L/K obviously means we like Kallen, first and foremost (in most cases). I'd rather have her safe and not being treated like absolute crap than as the LI. Geez, stop assuming we wouldn't mind seeing Kallen treated so badly as long as she becomes the LI.
inconstant_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:33   Link #1813
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't see how tying her up does her a favor, but I don't know how he thinks really. He is doing her a favor in reality since she'll get Lelouch like she wanted.

And it really only matters if she is the LI since that makes up for everything.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:35   Link #1814
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Suzaku probably thinks he's doing her a favor so I can't really blame him.
Well, he did say that "The fate of a captured terrorist is a pitful one indeed" in season 1, so maybe he's trying to go for a forceful demonstration of those words this time around to try and make her rethink going back to her terrorist life...
Old 2008-06-22, 04:36   Link #1815
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Suzaku you...

This character pisses me off in season 1, pisses me of in the start of season 2, and now...It's the end. He needs to die -_-

How Dare he do this to Kallen ! Made this to her own good still ? I cant believe he is acting in this purpose, there, it's a joke, it can't be anything else than a bad joke.

Suzaku, you ******

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 04:37   Link #1816
Aquaman OS

I meant favor as in getting her out of the whole resistance thing which he never thought suited her and was always trying to talk her out of it. They roughed her up quite a bit but for all we know Suzaku stopped her from being killed by the CF or afterwords. He at least looks sad about it so I'm willing to not rage at him just yet.

If anything I'm pissed at Xingke for causing the whole thing by attacking the Order despite the quite obvious fact that he'd be betrayed.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:37   Link #1817
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Like that will work. He could bring her before Charles, though that probably wouldn't work since she has plot protection as the LI and any damage would be corrected.

And stop whining, Lolipopo. He's simply helping you.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:40   Link #1818
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
something extremely cruel is waiting for him down the road. Trust me on this.
I'm suspecting as much too. Well, since he wants to die, Death is obviously too good a fate for him, so there'll be soemthign else, liek him failing to protect the japanes elike he wants to or to protect Nunnally or maybe he'll get stabbed in the back by those he serves... and so on
Old 2008-06-22, 04:42   Link #1819
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh please. He kidnaps your precious Kallen and suddenly he just has to die even though he just confirmed her as the LI for doing so? The Suzaku hate truly is ridiculous beyond all belief.

Old 2008-06-22, 04:43   Link #1820
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Like that will work. He could bring her before Charles, though that probably wouldn't work since she has plot protection as the LI and any damage would be corrected.

And stop whining, Lolipopo. He's simply helping you.
Wtf Dann? Are you really telling people to stop whining?

Every post you make is; LI this. Plot protection that. Kallen is freaking confirmed. C.C. is doomed.

Anyway Aquaman is simply trying to reason away Suzaku's actions as a fan of his.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote