AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 266 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 101 21.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.26%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 3.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 1.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-07, 06:22   Link #1021
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Those stats for the various black knights must have been a joke. XD

Anyway, to the main issue. What a bastard Rolo is! Seriously, his only strong part is killing people, and that's the best he can do, stab a girl through the aorta? Is he a sadist or just an idiot? And then about Lelou geassing her. I think he should have known better than to use "Don't die". "Who did this?" would have been more like him. But I think he will find out anyway.
Er, Shirley died from a stomach wound. If she had been stabbed in the heart, I would have protested the lack of blood in her mouth.
Old 2008-07-07, 06:26   Link #1022
JerryShaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Poor Rollo. Everyone always thinks the worse and no one gives him the benefit of the doubt. The guy is a branded traitor. He betrayed VV and VV is a crazy immortal. VV could have sent 20 assassins after him and they could have all descended on that room. He could have tried to save Shirley but failed. I mean, Shirley was his friend, too. No reason for him to kill her!
I don't know about that. Rollo seems irrational. Almost as if he reacts based on his fragile emotions rather than logically thinking things out. Anyway we didn't see him shoot her, so there is still a chance he didn't do it.

Anyway although I somewhat suspected Shirley's death, I had no idea it was going to hurt this much. And the developers were absolutely twisted to pretend Shirley's life was in danger by dangling her over a building and then once I thought she was safe for another episode, they kill her off; that's what I call messed up. It messes with my mind just like they messed with Shirley's brain repeatedly. Damn them!!
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:42   Link #1023
Bozmo

I feel that it wasn't Rolo who did it. It's the way they showed it. Why make it look like Rolo did it but not show him actually doing it? I think if Rolo was to kill, the victim wouldn't live long enough to talk so much.

Sunrise hiding the actual kill scene tells us there is more to that scene for later.
Bozmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:45   Link #1024
Jaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Er, Shirley died from a stomach wound. If she had been stabbed in the heart, I would have protested the lack of blood in her mouth.
Yes, that's what I meant, stabbed in the belly. Guess "aorta" was too vague.

And that's my point exactly. It's strange because you'd think Rolo would go for an instant kill. I guess that may give some doubt whether it was actually Rolo who killed Shirley. I think it's more likely that Rolo is just out of his mind.

There's no reason to believe it was anyone else, because as far as we know there was no one else around who could have done it. Many people in this topic seem to doubt it, but they can't name any suspects.

So she was killed by some unseen ninja character who might get introduced later? Isn't that way far-fetched? Wouldn't that be way too lame?
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:48   Link #1025
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Yes, that's what I meant, stabbed in the belly. Guess "aorta" was too vague.

And that's my point exactly. It's strange because you'd think Rolo would go for an instant kill. I guess that gives me some doubt whether it was actually Rolo who killed Shirley.

However there's no reason to believe it was anyone else, because as far as we know there was no one else around who could have done it. Many people in this topic seem to doubt it, but they can't name any suspects.

So she was killed by some unseen ninja character who might get introduced later? Isn't that way far-fetched? Wouldn't that be way too lame?
I harbour thoughts that it's V.V., or someone hitching a ride on his powers.
Old 2008-07-07, 06:50   Link #1026
Captain Zechs

I think the writers are just misleading us, tbh.

Why would they have his mask fall? Because she didn't know he was an assasin, so the mask falling was symbolic of that truth coming to the front, or that is how I saw it.
Captain Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:50   Link #1027
Tendou88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozmo View Post
I feel that it wasn't Rolo who did it. It's the way they showed it. Why make it look like Rolo did it but not show him actually doing it? I think if Rolo was to kill, the victim wouldn't live long enough to talk so much.

Sunrise hiding the actual kill scene tells us there is more to that scene for later.
Sunrise kinda rushed the episode, everything happen so fast.
And i dont agree with people saying Rolo framed.
The one that will be framed is SUZAKU
Tendou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:51   Link #1028
Jaden

Hmm. V.V seems to be busy in China, soaking thrown daggers with his forehead. Though I guess that could be happening on a different time. And it does seem like Orange was the only assassin.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:57   Link #1029
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Rolo...that crazy kid. can't believe he did what he did...i mean it's not like shirley was gonna do anything bad.

i hope something like this happens:

*rolo sees that lulu is really sad...so he lets what he did slip out*
lulu being the smart@$$ he is controls his anger and hugs rolo! saying "no, i don't want to lose nayone anymore, not even you (the f@g who stole away one of my best friends)"
*rolo lets his guard down!*
and lulu stabs him from behind!! puahhHAhAHAha, and then uses the kid as a mop
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 06:58   Link #1030
Shirozakii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou88 View Post
Sunrise kinda rushed the episode, everything happen so fast.
And i dont agree with people saying Rolo framed.
The one that will be framed is SUZAKU
THEN HE DESERVES IT! I hate suzaku anyways.

LETS ALL HOLD A FUNERAL FOR SHIRLEY!!!
I HOPE KALLEN DOESN"T DIE...OR ALL THE HOT GIRLS ARE GONE >_<"
Old 2008-07-07, 07:00   Link #1031
Shirozakii

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Rolo...that crazy kid. can't believe he did what he did...i mean it's not like shirley was gonna do anything bad.

i hope something like this happens:

*rolo sees that lulu is really sad...so he lets what he did slip out*
lulu being the smart@$$ he is controls his anger and hugs rolo! saying "no, i don't want to lose nayone anymore, not even you (the f@g who stole away one of my best friends)"
*rolo lets his guard down!*
and lulu stabs him from behind!! puahhHAhAHAha, and then uses the kid as a mop
Or...Lulu: Rolo, did u kill shirley?
Rolor: huh? Yea so wut?
Lulu: meh, nothing...hey look me in my eye.
* Looks at him in the eye*
Lulu: go stab ur self
*Yes my lord*

Easier right?
Lulu: DELICIOUS
Old 2008-07-07, 07:02   Link #1032
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirozakii View Post
Or...*Rolo, did u kill shirley?*
*huh? Yea so wut?*
*meh, nothing...hey look me in my eye.*
*Looks at him in the eye*
*go stab ur self*
*Yes my lord*

Easier right?
*then uses him as a mop*
too bad he can't really geass rolo cuz rolo always stops him before hand...plus, he'd have to take off his contacts...which makes it obvious
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:03   Link #1033
Tendou88

Okey now Lelou has Orange/Jeremiah by his side, i think Lelou will use his geass on Rolo and ask him what happen and when Rolo spit out the truth, Orange use geass canceler and Lelou gives a new order to make him forget that Nii-san geassed him.

How do you guys like this theory
Old 2008-07-07, 07:06   Link #1034
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou88 View Post
Okey now Lelou has Orange/Jeremiah by his side, i think Lelou will use his geass on Rolo and ask him what happen and when Rolo spit out the truth, Orange use geass canceler and Lelou gives a new order to make him forget that Nii-san geassed him.

How do you guys like this theory
The hard part would be Geassing Rollo without him suspecting of anything. And if he is as guilty as I believe he is, Rollo would be on his guard for suspicious behavior from Lulu in the near future.
Old 2008-07-07, 07:11   Link #1035
Ring

It looks like a shot wound.
Spoiler:

Sequences:

1) Looks like Rolo was looking at the gun when Shirley pulled her finger away from the trigger when she thought he was an ally
2) Rolo's expression isn't positive when Shirley says she wants to protect Lelouch
3) Gasp and turns on Geass when Shirley mentions Nunnally.
4) Flash to the locket Lelouch gave him
5) Symbolic showing of his mask falling off (her not knowing he's an assassin reasoning fits here)

Doesn't look good for Rolo. If he blames Suzaku, that's a red flag. I don't see any logical reasons Suzaku would do it.
Ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:20   Link #1036
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring View Post
It looks like a shot wound.
Spoiler:

Sequences:

1) Looks like Rolo was looking at the gun when Shirley pulled her finger away from the trigger when she thought he was an ally
2) Rolo's expression isn't positive when Shirley says she wants to protect Lelouch
3) Gasp and turns on Geass when Shirley mentions Nunnally.
4) Flash to the locket Lelouch gave him
5) Symbolic showing of his mask falling off (her not knowing he's an assassin reasoning fits here)

Doesn't look good for Rolo. If he blames Suzaku, that's a red flag. I don't see any logical reasons Suzaku would do it.
Clearly, this is rolo's work ;__;

I don't him to blame Suzaku or Jeremiah :/
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:23   Link #1037
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Poor Shirley ....Death Like That even I Didn't Like her before But Now...
it Must That Rolo who Killed her..After She Remembering her Memories ..and Saying Nunally Name

I Can't Wait To See The Next ep...I Wonder What Happened To Kallen
Old 2008-07-07, 07:24   Link #1038
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .

lolz everyone is discussing about the death of sheryl there would be posiblity of other people killing her besides rolo... but in my opinion i think rolo is the killer, first when sheryl met rolo, they talk. Rolo saw Sheryl holding a gun, and before the end of the scene between them Sheryl said " Lelouch's sister Nunally" .,.. i think the name nunally made rolo mad... tht's why he kill her? and... WHY SHERYL DUN TELL LELOUCH WHO SHOT HER???
dsOnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:26   Link #1039
Ring

If Rollo's intent was to save, his Geass can stop any normal person. Only a person with a Geass Canceler could not be stopped and Jeremiah seems to be the only one with that ability. If there's another, it seems odd they would target Shirley.
Ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 07:28   Link #1040
Tendou88

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsOnTheRun View Post
lolz everyone is discussing about the death of sheryl there would be posiblity of other people killing her besides rolo... but in my opinion i think rolo is the killer, first when sheryl met rolo, they talk. Rolo saw Sheryl holding a gun, and before the end of the scene between them Sheryl said " Lelouch's sister Nunally" .,.. i think the name nunally made rolo mad... tht's why he kill her? and... WHY SHERYL DUN TELL LELOUCH WHO SHOT HER???
Btw is Shirley not Sheryl(Macross F).
Shirley doesnt know who shot her because Rolo used his geass