AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-07-13, 19:34   Link #161
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Since the Bleach forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Bleach thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
hey i have one how about a thread wear u can make your own character zanpakutou and post it there!!!!
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 16:27   Link #162
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Can we have a thread on the character discussion on characters like Ichigo, Rukia and Orihime? (Kind of like the Code Geass topic where Lelouch has his own topic)
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:42   Link #163
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace58 View Post
hey i have one how about a thread wear u can make your own character zanpakutou and post it there!!!!
You could use this thread

Quote:
Though we dont have a thread of that sort we do have a thread on those lines regarding Zanapkuto .

Create your own Soul Slayer! v2.0

People are using this thread to create their own Bleach Chracter + Zanapkuto. ( clicky ). You could do the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Can we have a thread on the character discussion on characters like Ichigo, Rukia and Orihime? (Kind of like the Code Geass topic where Lelouch has his own topic)
Though your idea in theory has potential in practicality I can asuure you nothing productive will come out of these threads .With the current posting practises its I flame/bash You counter flame/bash.Keeping that trend in mind the threads will become a cesspool for senseless flame wars and bashing . Also lately Kubo has turned bleach into a fighlathon without much character development .For the time being lets put this idea on hold at least till tempers cool down or these suggested threads have the potential to turn into an endless cycle of flame .
Old 2008-07-15, 18:23   Link #164
keisuketakahashi

Thank you for your message,I had received it.
keisuketakahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 20:03   Link #165
yuuk1

how about, a thread which is about:

if you were to be a newbie shinigami, which captain and division would you like to train under, and given a choice to choose a partner(except for Captains, Vice Captains and Ichigo's friends), who would you chose? Although Ichigo, Rukia, Isshin, and Kaien are also included in the choices.

A good thing too, with this topic, one can come up with his own character, even draw and post it if he wants, together with his/her zanpakutou.

Though this is just a suggestion so there's less debate. Oh and a poll would be nice too, to see which shinigami's the most popular in this thread(excluding captains)

I thought of this since a lot of people are actually interested in doing an RPG thing.
yuuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 20:14   Link #166
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Both those threads already exist actually. Create your own soul slayer is only two posts above yours.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 20:18   Link #167
yuuk1

wow....

okay!!!

Thanks for the info!! Didn't know about that
yuuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 03:35   Link #168
Hyorinmaru

Can we have a new bleach thread about the new Bleach movie coming out? Fade to Black? Theres infomation on the site: <removed>

Last edited by monir; 2008-07-16 at 16:16.
Hyorinmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 12:34   Link #169
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyorinmaru View Post
Can we have a new bleach thread about the new Bleach movie coming out? Fade to Black? Theres infomation on the site: [link removed]
we already have a thread for this topic.

Can we get the 318 spoilers opened? theres info pouring in since this morning.

Last edited by monir; 2008-07-16 at 16:16.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 22:06   Link #170
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
You could use this thread

Though your idea in theory has potential in practicality I can asuure you nothing productive will come out of these threads .With the current posting practises its I flame/bash You counter flame/bash.Keeping that trend in mind the threads will become a cesspool for senseless flame wars and bashing . Also lately Kubo has turned bleach into a fighlathon without much character development .For the time being lets put this idea on hold at least till tempers cool down or these suggested threads have the potential to turn into an endless cycle of flame .
hey thx
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 22:50   Link #171
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Can we have a thread discussing Bleach Fanfiction?
Old 2008-07-18, 07:42   Link #172
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Can we have a thread discussing Bleach Fanfiction?
Thank you for searching before making your request
Bleach Fan-Fiction Thread
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:40   Link #173
lequory
People hate good theories

I'd like to amend a request that I was to have a further determining of, which was the "Where is Yammi" thread. I'd like to amend that to a "Where Are The Missing Key Characters" thread. We have several key members of the Bleach World that are nowhere to be found at the moment. Kisuke, Yourichi, and I guess you can say Yammi also. I'd like for us to have a place to discuss the unknown whereabouts of these missing people. I don't want it to be a wild theory thread. I simply just want a place for those who'd like to discuss the disappearances instead of people typing in the chapter threads wondering where a character is at because they haven't been mentioned in months.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 19:57   Link #174
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

I'd like to request a thread on some "WTF moments". Be it OOC moments, plot holes etc.
Old 2008-07-22, 02:59   Link #175
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
I'd like to request a thread on some "WTF moments". Be it OOC moments, plot holes etc.
I seem to remember we have a few threads like this already. I don't really see the need for another thread (unless another Mod feels there is a requirement).

I would suggest you post in the Name your Best and Worst moments in Bleach.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 12:42   Link #176
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I seem to remember we have a few threads like this already. I don't really see the need for another thread (unless another Mod feels there is a requirement).

I would suggest you post in the Name your Best and Worst moments in Bleach.
No no no...not like that. It's just questions on 'what-the-hell is happening'. For example: Why does Rukia get a hole in her stomach all the time? or Where is Ishida?!
Old 2008-07-22, 12:45   Link #177
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
No no no...not like that. It's just questions on 'what-the-hell is happening'. For example: Why does Rukia get a hole in her stomach all the time? or Where is Ishida?!
Those topics dont deserve a thread, from experience they just lead to senselessspam . And xris got what you were saying the very first time .
Old 2008-07-22, 12:48   Link #178
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Those topics dont deserve a thread just leads to senseless spam as they lean more towards joke threads . And xris got what you were saying the very first time .
Ohhh...because I was just hoping for some speculations or something.
Old 2008-07-22, 12:52   Link #179
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

You can always use the manga chapter thread

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2008-07-22, 12:59   Link #180
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote: