Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-27, 00:38   Link #761
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I thought it was Krimzon who gets mad when people are talking about a harem ending :O
Yes, yes I do
Old 2008-07-27, 00:55   Link #762
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
If they do a non-ending I will be just as upset if not more so then with that disappointing end we got with the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. That whole series built up EdxWing and in the end there was no payoff.
I wonder after the series what will happen since the official site does have a section for a movie.
Do you read the FMA manga? I think we're going to get a big payoff (and we pretty much already have) at the end of the manga. But yeah, I agree that they kinda ripped us off with EdxWin in the anime, granted it wasn't quite as well developed.

As for Lelouch. I'm voting the exact opposite. Rather than a harem ending I hope he ends up dead/single (cruel I know) Of course if he had a harem ending he would be just like his dad.
Old 2008-07-27, 01:03   Link #763
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Of course if he had a harem ending he would be just like his dad.
Hey, his dad may be evil but at least he knows how to have a good time. If he's gonna be like his dad in any way, why not the fun way?
Old 2008-07-27, 01:15   Link #764
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Do you read the FMA manga? I think we're going to get a big payoff (and we pretty much already have) at the end of the manga. But yeah, I agree that they kinda ripped us off with EdxWin in the anime, granted it wasn't quite as well developed.

As for Lelouch. I'm voting the exact opposite. Rather than a harem ending I hope he ends up dead/single (cruel I know) Of course if he had a harem ending he would be just like his dad.
I used to read it. I know it's ending soon. I've read up to the point where Edward had that bar sticking through his belly and he used his alchemy to tend to the wound. Those chimera guys decided they were left for dead they would help Ed.
I think I'm going to wait till the end and then catch up on it.

I'd be happy with either LelouchxC.C. or LelouchxKallen. Though more recently I've been leaning toward Kallen. Looks like out of all the Black Knights Kallen is the most loyal. She was willing to get injected with Refrain to keep his secret. She did fight and resist, but she could of spilled on Lelouch and saved herself.
I am looking forward to seeing if Milly ever finds out Lelouch is Zero. Her reaction should be interesting. Will she be distraught, or sympathetic since he will be able to know why.
Kaguya as well. She knew who Lelouch is when he came with Nunnally to the Kuguragi Shrine.

Last edited by FoxxFireArt; 2008-07-27 at 01:33.
Old 2008-07-27, 01:18   Link #765
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I thought it was Krimzon who gets mad when people are talking about a harem ending :O
Dann wanted either CC or Kallen to miss out. That's why I want both to end up with Lulu
Old 2008-07-27, 01:59   Link #766
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Willing? She recoiled in fear at the mere sight of the drug and in no way made it known that she would have risked taking it for Zero's sake. She was outright terrified of it because of what it had done to her mother, and due to it being, apparently, the one thing she fears the most. 'Willing to get injected' is an inaccurate description.
Old 2008-07-27, 02:02   Link #767
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Personally would have liked Suzaku x Kallen to stick around as an option. Just to see how it did vote vise from the beginning to the end. Certainly not up for making a big argument to try and get it on there, just speaking out on a personal opinion. Honestly with all that's happened any developments in that direction with the amount of episodes left would feel strange to me.

Though think the Lloyd x Millay and the Rival x Millay have little real chance either. With the engagement breaking off and thus little chance of interactions for Lloyd. Similarly with Rival, since Millay has left the school without ever recognizing or showing signs of returning his feelings. Anyways just some random thoughts and certainly not an attack on anyone who liked either of those pairings.
Old 2008-07-27, 02:08   Link #768
Sotobrastos

I'm glad that Lelouch X CC is the overwhelming favorite.

One-eyed revolutionary bum/Gluttonous witch ftw!
Old 2008-07-27, 03:17   Link #769
Nilie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Hmm.. let me try.

They're direct counterparts of each other.
He's Britania's White Reaper to Zero's Black Queen.

They're both living for the sake of someone else, even if it's unhealthy.
They're both lacking in the INT department. So pure yet so stupid.
They similar enough that perhaps, an understanding will come in the future between them.

Karen found Suzaku to be attractive, before learning about who he was.
Official images tease you about this.

At the very least this pairing is more likely to happen then let's say, Gino x Anya (buh?) Rivalz x Millay (bwahahaha), Lelouch x Millay (unfortunately, no) and other similar silly pairing which IS on the poll
YESH!~Brilliant!~ I *heart* you so much right now!~ I mean, seriously, I think there were over 120 votes for it last time, so it should have been here. Besides, there was a Kallen/Suzaku bitchslap scene, bitch slap scenes equal --> chance at canon for it is fatal attraction causer! XD

*pointedly ignores witty comebacks by fellow forumers about the instant abortion punch*
:P
Old 2008-07-27, 03:34   Link #770
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Ideas now
Spoiler for this episode:
Old 2008-07-27, 03:39   Link #771
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

You thought LXK wasn't going to happen?

Yes, it will happen. That's all that ever could happen. C.C. just wants to be friends and that's it. She isn't capable of having a relationship with anyone now. And of course, Var is God. The Korean spoilers also have enough info to confirm LXK.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-27, 04:18   Link #772
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post

Yes, it will happen. That's all that ever could happen. C.C. just wants to be friends and that's it. She isn't capable of having a relationship with anyone now. And of course, Var is God. The Korean spoilers also have enough info to confirm LXK.
She had the mind of a slave and just warmed up to him. Of course she wouldn't dream of being lovers with her supposedly 'master'. Just being friends was enough to make her all happy.

All the arguments against LelouchxCChi make me feel that the only chance for LelouchxKallen to happen is that old C.C. doesn't return. That's a cheap way to get her out of the picture and also can't be counted as a true victory for Kallen

I don't think friends usually get each other a ring on the left ring finger. We all know what that finger means.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:21   Link #773
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post

OMG don't ever say that again!

C.CXLelouch WILL happen! In fact it's already happened! C.CxLelouch ftw and forever people! Do you hear me? *breathing heavily from outburst*

I mean seriously, you're outdoing yourself here Dann "I was unable to tell apart true love!" let me spell that again for you "TROO LUV!~" She wanted to be LOVED. If she wanted a friend she would have said so I believe. Trust me.

I mean seriously, she's my--my "BFF?" wtf? Fear not C.CxLelouch fans!~
Though I am sure the KXL fans can also expect some sweet moments XD I want a hug Kaguya/Zero style only it'd be nice if she tackled him down or something.

There have been quite a few spoilers and I'm not sure which are the reliable ones anyway. They all make sense.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:24   Link #774
Dream_Traveller
Banned

You're gonna have to wait a week for any answer...it seems that Dann's new policy is to jump in when a new episode airs, make a couple of posts and jet off until the next one comes along.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:29   Link #775
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
You're gonna have to wait a week for any answer...it seems that Dann's new policy is to jump in when a new episode airs, make a couple of posts and jet off until the next one comes along.
Ah, that must be why they're extra negative-vibed pessimistic posts. I mean seriously, just what does he need to see from C.CxLelouch to feel better about the faith of his supposed OTP?

*sigh* That just ruined my happy-go-lucky mood. I need that new episode with C.C/Lelouch love like NOW!~ Can't wait to see how Lelouch will act around this new C.C no doubt he'll miss the old one just as much as we already do, neh? XD I'd love to see Kaguya help her!
Zero: "Hum, Kaguya-sama, C.C had a tumble and she lost all her memories n now acts like a minus 10 yrs old, can you help her?" "OMG, yesh! Slumber party! Reveal your secrets!" XD hehe

Last edited by Nilie; 2008-07-27 at 04:40.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:29   Link #776
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
I don't think friends usually get each other a ring on the left ring finger. We all know what that finger means.
Oh right, before Tokkan or anyone else jumps in on this, just because it didn't happen in this episode, doesn't mean it's NOT going to happen ever.

Besides, I was under the impression that it would happen after the whole mess with the Black Knight as well as getting Kallen back.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:35   Link #777
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh right, before Tokkan or anyone else jumps in on this, just because it didn't happen in this episode, doesn't mean it's NOT going to happen ever.

Besides, I was under the impression that it would happen after the whole mess with the Black Knight as well as getting Kallen back.
I'm famous!

Well, the ring happened... but C.C. got a huge death flag with her blood spilling on the king. I do see CChi and Lelouch getting rather close, though. But anything romantic between them... disgusts me. I have no problem with C.C. getting Lelouch, just so long as it's the C.C. we love and know, not CChi. Because CChi is mentally the age of 10.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:37   Link #778
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilie View Post
OMG don't ever say that again!

C.CXLelouch WILL happen! In fact it's already happened! C.CxLelouch ftw and forever people! Do you hear me? *breathing heavily from outburst*
That's the spirit !
LelouchXXCC FTW forever
But i don't really like chibiCC so i hope she will regain her memory soon (9 episode is more than enough ).

The death flag is more for Lelouch than CC.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:43   Link #779
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

From a fans point of view C.C. regaining her memories is a good thing. However from her perspective it's a very good thing if she doesn't. She's forgotten alot of painful memories(being used by nun, watching everyone die and being repeatedly killed as a witch) and is being given a second shot at happiness.

Just don't think that because your a fan you know what's best for the character.
Old 2008-07-27, 04:45   Link #780
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I'm famous!
Actually, it's because I saw that you were the first one to bring that up in the Spoiler thread

Quote:
Well, the ring happened... but C.C. got a huge death flag with her blood spilling on the king.
It's not a ring... Doesn't mean it wouldn't happen later.

Or it could mean that Lelouch is going to get bloody, again.

Quote:
I do see CChi and Lelouch getting rather close, though. But anything romantic between them... disgusts me. I have no problem with C.C. getting Lelouch, just so long as it's the C.C. we love and know, not CChi.
And yet, you have no problem supporting TianZi and Xingke

Quote:
Because CChi is mentally the age of 10.

I don't know, is she? I mean, being a Slave girl she probably doesn't have much education already. Now toss her a few hundred years into the future, she's bound to be confuse by... Everything.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance