AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 138 36.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 22.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 13.12%
7 out of 10 : Good 38 9.97%
6 out of 10 : Average 27 7.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 14 3.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.05%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-15, 20:24   Link #1001
Divinegundam

All aboard for the possible train wreck for 9:30pm. This show can end really really bad just hope they don't do the "fresh restart" ending that would be. Sorry i'm very sleeply

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 20:24   Link #1002
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Can anybody translate this for me?
Is he still reffering to CG?
Old 2008-09-15, 20:28   Link #1003
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Pfft, nothing is more hax then Haxzaku! Wonder who he's working for, eh?
Bah, Even Haxzaku would have to go "Holy shit! Finger Snap activated machine guns! We are screwed!" Yeah, that was the greatest moment of Epic Pwnage this series has ever offered yet.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 20:29   Link #1004
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinegundam View Post
All aboard for the possible train wreck for 9:30pm. This show can end really really bad just hope they don't do the "fresh restart" ending that would be. Sorry i'm very sleeply
I don't like restart endings as well. Wolf's Rain proved that to me that "They're alive? I thought they were supposed to be dead." Like hitting the reset button of a video game and loading my save to retry it again. What happens if someone else finger snaps the wall turrets?
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 20:32   Link #1005
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
What happens if someone else finger snaps the wall turrets?
No one but Schneizel is awesome enough to use them. nothing would happen.
Old 2008-09-15, 20:32   Link #1006
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Bah, Even Haxzaku would have to go "Holy shit! Finger Snap activated machine guns! We are screwed!" Yeah, that was the greatest moment of Epic Pwnage this series has ever offered yet.
Oh, did you forget? Haxzaku can dodge bullets and he can run up walls, and spin kick any and all machine guns to oblivion!! Fear the might of Haxzaku I say!!
Old 2008-09-15, 20:34   Link #1007
Orga777

Quote:
Oh, did you forget? Haxzaku can dodge bullets and he can run up walls, and spin kick any and all machine guns to oblivion!! Fear the might of Haxzaku I say!!
Pfft. Schneizel probably just needs to snap both fingers making the whole room produce turrets. He is that HAX and awesome you know. Seriously, he isn't undefeated against Lelouch for no reason.
Old 2008-09-15, 20:40   Link #1008
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Pfft. Schneizel probably just needs to snap both fingers making the whole room produce turrets. He is that HAX and awesome you know. Seriously, he isn't undefeated against Lelouch for no reason.
Just give him a sword or somethig and I'm sure he can like block them all.
Old 2008-09-15, 20:43   Link #1009
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Just give him a sword or somethig and I'm sure he can like block them all.
Nonsense and rubbish! Schneizel is too epic and awesome for mediocre sword skills to stop his HAX finger snap activated machine guns.
Old 2008-09-15, 20:49   Link #1010
Monkey D. Luffy

I have to atleast salute Schneizel for being as demented as I would of expected, it's a shame that the focus on his run comes only after a few episodes even though he's been pulling strings all along. This is what I would of wanted to see out of Charles, even if both of their plans were for the "Greater Good" of the world, Schneizel's plan of flat out using nuclear weapons from above to achieve his cause is definitely stand alone.

With that said I'm bored of the Black Knights and their victim approach while trying to help out the "good cause" who is armed with several mass weapons with one already detonated which just took out who knows how many people. Now they're being played just as easy if not more by Schneizel as they were by Lelouch. Also, another downer if how naive Nunnally is. It was nice when she just wanted everyone to be happy but when she is in the middle of a mass conflict and eats the lies being fed to her without any afterthought, it becomes rather ignorant and hypocritical. I can't call what'll happen next.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:03   Link #1011
Freya

Quote:
Nonsense and rubbish! Schneizel is too epic and awesome for mediocre sword skills to stop his HAX finger snap activated machine guns.
You sure? It's Suzaku we're talking about here lol. Suzaku can't die. Tanaguchi just loves him too much.

Just like how Kishimoto is in love with Sasuke.

Anyways is a nuclear weapon>Freya?
Old 2008-09-15, 21:07   Link #1012
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
I have to atleast salute Schneizel for being as demented as I would of expected, it's a shame that the focus on his run comes only after a few episodes even though he's been pulling strings all along. This is what I would of wanted to see out of Charles, even if both of their plans were for the "Greater Good" of the world, Schneizel's plan of flat out using nuclear weapons from above to achieve his cause is definitely stand alone.
Personally I think it would have been cooler if this was Lelouch's plan and Schneizel was legitimately trying to stop him, but alas Sunrise isn't willing to take risks and instead gives us a pretty generic outcome...
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:12   Link #1013
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
Personally I think it would have been cooler if this was Lelouch's plan and Schneizel was legitimately trying to stop him, but alas Sunrise isn't willing to take risks and instead gives us a pretty generic outcome...
Well, most people would scream in outrage of the absurdity I would think for such a thing to come out of no where and contradicting everything that had lead up to that point
Old 2008-09-15, 21:16   Link #1014
Orga777

Quote:
Oh I agree! It would have made me very impressed if they went that route. Hell, I expected it for some reason. Sadly, we didn't get that, but I am still impressed enough to not care.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:21   Link #1015
MaiHikari

Nunnally is rather stupid. I guess intelligence is not genetic.

Kallen also joins the stupidity club, along with Ougi.

Cornelia died too easily. There was no point in her being alive until now if that's how she dies.

Lelouch was too arrogant for making the Black Knight his enemy.

Sneizel was the only one who met expectations. Too bad I hate him.
MaiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:23   Link #1016
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
Nunnally is rather stupid. I guess intelligence is not genetic.

Kallen also joins the stupidity club, along with Ougi.

Cornelia died too easily. There was no point in her being alive until now if that's how she dies.

Lelouch was too arrogant for making the Black Knight his enemy.

Sneizel was the only one who met expectations. Too bad I hate him.
Rofl careful now. That Kallen lover is gonna defame you for saying crap about Kallen.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:24   Link #1017
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post

Still trust me, it's more complex then that with him. He has an obvious agenda in being a villainous character, but he also seems to have hidden ones. He's not wearing his emotions and feelings on his sleeve like most of the other characters, but it slips out every now and then. He's pretty much always been like this.
And that's the problem...It was fine when he was cookie cutter, cool villain dude (and there were other subjective villains around), but now that his final mask has been revealed it was really rather pedestrian...I should feel alll the emotions of this entire series culminating right now, but I just see Lulu battling some shadowy cool guy with marginal depth to deserve to be the end boss...Now Charles (Limited screentime notwithstanding) supplied that, because of the connection and Lulu's insane focus on him...Now it's like we got the leftover villain, but that's not my biggest gripe because I think both his and Lulu's plans are retarded...LOL I'm like fool for thinking the end of this series was gonna be Lulu vs. Suzaku or Charles...
Old 2008-09-15, 21:25   Link #1018
Diedrupo

Quote:
Well, most people would scream in outrage of the absurdity I would think for such a thing to come out of no where and contradicting everything that had lead up to that point
People have already screamed in obsurdity. Look at all the people who accused Sunrise of trolling them because of what happened in ep 20/21. Also, how would it contradict everything? Lelouch's plan isn't that much different than Schneizel's, Schneizel just has a more disturbing/dark/villainous way of going about doing it. And Schneizel was pretty harmless until Sunrise decided to do a 180 in his character/personality just for the sake of still having a villain at the end.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:27   Link #1019
eaglei3

Quote:
People have already screamed in obsurdity. Look at all the people who accused Sunrise of trolling them because of what happened in ep 20/21. Also, how would it contradict everything? Lelouch's plan isn't that much different than Schneizel's, Schneizel just has a more disturbing/dark/villainous way of going about doing it. And Schneizel was pretty harmless until Sunrise decided to do a 180 in his character/personality just for the sake of still having a villain at the end.
A 180? Season 1 even had indications that he was up to something...
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:28   Link #1020
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
A 180? Season 1 even had indications that he was up to something...
Not really, those could have been interpreted any number of ways. The fact of the matter is that Schneizel became evil out of the blue, just for the sake of the plot. I'm sure it might have been planned that way from the beginning, but they've done a terrible job of leading up to it.