AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-16, 23:21   Link #11221
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Fair enough but still I think Suzaku will at least play the Kalulu card to try and turn her. And even if Kallen wasn't a close "friend" she is still an old "friend" otherwise why would he feel bad or be wrong about trying to refrain her right?
The thing is, the Suzaku who felt bad or wrong about that may not be the same Suzaku we have now, given his preference for "results" over "methods", which was what he apologized for, if you think about it, back then. It's a little open to debate.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 23:23   Link #11222
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Fair enough but still I think Suzaku will at least play the Kalulu card to try and turn her. And even if Kallen wasn't a close "friend" she is still an old "friend" otherwise why would he feel bad or be wrong about trying to refrain her right?
If he even knows about that. Unless he learns about it when they're talking, which I won't count out since he'll probably be close enough to listen, I doubt Lelouch would bring it up. As for the Refrain, he felt bad because he was acting like Zero. As his later conversation with Lelouch indicates, he considers himself on the moral high ground when it comes to Zero. He lied directly to Nunnally while Lelouch did no such thing, just threw a "just like you" line at Lelouch when they talked. It's the only reason he even stopped.
Old 2008-09-16, 23:29   Link #11223
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If he even knows about that. Unless he learns about it when they're talking, which I won't count out since he'll probably be close enough to listen, I doubt Lelouch would bring it up.
Well she was willing to get refrained rather than give up Lelouch. I think it's pretty obvious to Suzaku she has feelings or at least enough history with Lelouch that can be used to turn her. But again it is Kallen's choice in the end. I just think that Kallen's Suzaku-hate if she does have any is one sided. And seeing as he tried to reason with her in the past only proves my point. He didn't try to convert her in season 2 because she was working for Lelouch at the moment which he hated at the time. Now, it's nothing personal, it's all business.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 23:37   Link #11224
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Well she was willing to get refrained rather than give up Lelouch. I think it's pretty obvious to Suzaku she has feelings or at least enough history with Lelouch that can be used to turn her. But again it is Kallen's choice in the end. I just think that Kallen's Suzaku-hate if she does is one sided. And seeing as he tried to reason with her in the past only proves my point. He didn't try to convert her in season 2 because she was working for Lelouch at the moment which he hated at the time. Now, it's nothing personal, it's all business.
Loyalty isn't quite the same as love, and since Lelouch has betrayed that loyalty (outwardly at least), there'd be no reason for him to think that she still holds any loyalty to him.

Per the events in the preview, Kallen's chat with Lelouch almost certainly has to happen first. It would be odd for them to fit their battle in the first half of the episode before Lelouch even takes off for Damocles. With that, whatever reason those two will fight will have motivation by both parties, not Kallen's hatred of Suzaku alone.

He hated Lelouch at the end of season 1, too, but he still tried, albeit angrily, to get her to switch sides. Come season 2 he was willing to gun her down without a word.
Old 2008-09-17, 00:34   Link #11225
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

I would say we'll have the Kallen/Suzaku battle before the commercial break, have Kallen crash in on Lelouch (who is trying to get on his KMF), and then the fight in Damocles.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 02:39   Link #11226
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I would say we'll have the Kallen/Suzaku battle before the commercial break, have Kallen crash in on Lelouch (who is trying to get on his KMF), and then the fight in Damocles.
i dont think the fight with suzaku happens before the crash in scene
i think what we have in the first half is

a)lulu keeping the friya's at bay by sending his troops
b)nina's device being mounted on the shinkiro
c)lulu and C.C talking in the hanger
d)kallen acting like suzaku (charging head first with no strategy and only tactics) and breaking past lulu's frontline defenses , and then crashing into the avalon (end of first half)

second half
a)lulu at claw point (talk with kallen)
b)C.C stepping in to allow lulu to go on with the plan (possibly by using her mental powers on kallen)
c)gino breaking into the avalon and fighting with the shinkiro
d)lulu leaves the avalon with gino on his tale only for suzaku to step in and kill gino (showing he is willing to take out anyone who indangers the plan)
e)C.C and kallen talk (possibly in her memory gallery) and they end up choosing to go after lelouch
f)suzaku stands in the way so he and kallen fight (could end either way)
g)lulu reaches the democles and faces shnizel as well as nunnaly
Old 2008-09-17, 02:43   Link #11227
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i dont think the fight with suzaku happens before the crash in scene
i think what we have in the first half is

a)lulu keeping the friya's at bay by sending his troops
b)nina's device being mounted on the shinkiro
c)lulu and C.C talking in the hanger
d)kallen acting like suzaku (charging head first with no strategy and only tactics) and breaking past lulu's frontline defenses , and then crashing into the avalon (end of first half)

second half
a)lulu at claw point (talk with kallen)
b)C.C stepping in to allow lulu to go on with the plan (possibly by using her mental powers on kallen)
c)gino breaking into the avalon and fighting with the shinkiro
d)lulu leaves the avalon with gino on his tale only for suzaku to step in and kill gino (showing he is willing to take out anyone who indangers the plan)
e)C.C and kallen talk (possibly in her memory gallery) and they end up choosing to go after lelouch
f)suzaku stands in the way so he and kallen fight (could end either way)
g)lulu reaches the democles and faces shnizel as well as nunnaly
Pre end scene: Arthur licking himself on Damoncles...
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 02:58   Link #11228
lousylaus

Quote:
d)kallen acting like Kallen (charging head first with no strategy and no tactics) and breaking past lulu's frontline defenses , and then crashing into the avalon (end of first half)
sry had to fix that, that's always been Kallen way of fighting, not Suzaku's.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 03:52   Link #11229
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
sry had to fix that, that's always been Kallen way of fighting, not Suzaku's.
Actually charging in is a tactic, though it might not be a good one. Yeah Suzaku has never once impatiently charged into a battle before.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 04:05   Link #11230
Senigata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiontalos View Post
Yeah Suzaku has never once impatiently charged into a battle before.
Never forget Suzaku has an awesome Plot Armor since season 1. Those generally improve said tactic
Which reminds me I would've recognized Suzaku as Lancelot's pilot much earlier, since he pulls that awesome Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku of his off in it a few times.
Old 2008-09-17, 09:18   Link #11231
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

besides
since the lancelot is out in the battlefield powning everyone (toudo,gino,whoever) then kallen needs her own CMOA in the battle BEFORE they fight
to balance it out and remind the viewers (as if we need it) that both machines are fuckin awesome
ep 23 dont count since it doesnt come close to how awesome the SEITEN is
Old 2008-09-17, 09:40   Link #11232
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
besides
since the lancelot is out in the battlefield powning everyone (toudo,gino,whoever) then kallen needs her own CMOA in the battle BEFORE they fight
to balance it out and remind the viewers (as if we need it) that both machines are fuckin awesome
Has 'Guren' (BGM in OST2) ever been used?
I bet that would be for another CMOA~
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 09:42   Link #11233
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
besides
You don't think her tearing through an army and killing Luciano in 18 was a CMOA?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 09:42   Link #11234
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Has 'Guren' (BGM in OST2) ever been used?
I bet that would be for another CMOA~
We would have no idea since R2 OST2 hasn't been released.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 09:57   Link #11235
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
You don't think her tearing through an army and killing Luciano in 18 was a CMOA?
but what has she done for us lately
if suzaku gets his CMOA in ep 24 (before the fight) by owning some of the named players (like toudo or xing-ke, and i still think he would kill gino at some point) then kallen needs one too
only in her case rather then a fight against a named pilot (since,jeremia aside, there arent any) its more likely it would come by breaking past lulu's defense line
since the avalon is targeted by shnizel then lulu has the whole army in front to shield it from friya's
so inorder to get to lulu kallen would have to get past all those troops
in a stratigic war (with two armys) charging ahead is dumb since one soldier trapped behind enemy line wont make much of a difference
but since the OOBK is in disarey then kallen could just charge right past the lines (since the guren is super fast) and instead of opening a way for the army she could just target the head herself
queens checkmate
she already wanted to do it before (xing-ke stopped her)
and her VA said shed make her own decetions from now on
Old 2008-09-17, 10:00   Link #11236
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Just because Ami said she'd 'make her own decisions' (and what decisions she's made are dumb ones so far- 'I'mma gonna go out and risk the formation of the entire damn UFN fleet!') doesn't mean she'll get another CMOA.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:03   Link #11237
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Just because Ami said she'd 'make her own decisions' (and what decisions she's made are dumb ones so far- 'I'mma gonna go out and risk the formation of the entire damn UFN fleet!') doesn't mean she'll get another CMOA.
i just see it as a probability
since she DOES have to get to the avalon (which is behind the front lines for fear of being freyia'd)
trying it would either be suiceide or CMOA
and we know she makes it to the avalon
Old 2008-09-17, 10:15   Link #11238
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Quote:
i just see it as a probability
since she DOES have to get to the avalon (which is behind the front lines for fear of being freyia'd)
trying it would either be suiceide or CMOA
and we know she makes it to the avalon
Let's just face. Code Geass is, in part, a mecha series. Both the Albion and the SEITEN need to have CMOA in the final couple episodes. It's like a law of mecha series.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:17   Link #11239
Dream_Traveller
Banned

SEITEN: Obliterating the Britannian army and killing Luciano.

Albion: Killing Monica and Dorothea and a bunch of grunts (though the feathers were awesome), disabling Gino and killing Bismarck.

Done.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:19   Link #11240
eaglei3

What does CMOA stand for? I'm guessing "Something Moment of Awesomeness?
eaglei3 is offline   Reply With Quote