Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-03, 07:05   Link #1061
Generic Asian Guy
^_^

Send a message via MSN to Generic Asian Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
Does anyone know the title of the BGM of the scene where Lelouch gives the Zero mask to Susaku (where Lelouch gives detailed info on Zero requiem) in ep 25 ?
Thanks
Code Geass R2 OST 1 - Track #3 - "Madder Sky"
Generic Asian Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 11:55   Link #1062
mr.questionguy
Banned

so to sum up about us frustrated veiwers,all of the missing songs of code geass will be on some list and hopefully be released on a date called "coming soon" yes?
mr.questionguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 13:24   Link #1063
Narona
Emotionless White Face

If I were a Bird (Piano)

Nice Piano version of I Were a Bird

Continued Story (Piano) - コードギアスR2の「Continued Story」弾いてみた

This one is beautiful, enjoy ^^. How nostalgic, this song is so beautiful.

Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 13:30   Link #1064
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.questionguy View Post
so to sum up about us frustrated veiwers,all of the missing songs of code geass will be on some list and hopefully be released on a date called "coming soon" yes?
hopefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
If I were a Bird (Piano)

Nice Piano version of I Were a Bird

Continued Story (Piano) - コードギアスR2の「Continued Story」弾いてみた

This one is beautiful, enjoy ^^. How nostalgic, this song is so beautiful.

soooo beautiful thanks for sharing!
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 13:34   Link #1065
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
soooo beautiful thanks for sharing!
One thing that I particulary love in code Geass is the music. Continued Story was the perfect song to end code geass. Hitomi is really a great artist
Old 2008-10-03, 13:48   Link #1066
Asleep

Quote:
One thing that I particulary love in code Geass is the music. Continued Story was the perfect song to end code geass. Hitomi is really a great artist
QFT. Must listen to all the other stuff she has done. And she has such a lovely voice. It reminds me of C.C.'s sometimes

A lot of people might not be happy with how R2 played out, but I'm sure everyone agrees Code Geass has a wonderful soundtrack.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 14:42   Link #1067
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

It is actually the main reason i love the show, without the awesome music a lot of scenes would not be as powerful as turned out to be. <3

{only thing i hate is that Continued Story was cut and that Ali Project song that i dislike played for the end. :/
I'd prefer "Lullaby of M" for the credits to fade out.}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 18:19   Link #1068
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

It is actually the main reason i love the show, without the awesome music a lot of scenes would not be as powerful as turned out to be. <3

{only thing i hate is that Continued Story was cut and that Ali Project song that i dislike played for the end. :/
I'd prefer "Lullaby of M" for the credits to fade out.}
Yep ^^ Code Geass would never be the same without all those beautiful songs.

Since we talked about Suzaku X Euphie, I listened again to some songs from R1. Even after all this time I am still impressed by the soundtrack of this series.

I am listening to Stories, it's one of my favorites song. So beautiful. It reminds me euphie and suzaku so much. Each time I listen to this I cry a little, even after all this time, damn it XD
Old 2008-10-03, 22:01   Link #1069
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Turn 18, 5:07 (of eclipse sub version).
After Rakshata talks about Sutherland Sieg and wonders why Jeremiah and Guilford decided to join them.
What's the BGM that plays right there that starts when Guilford is shown.
Old 2008-10-03, 22:19   Link #1070
Kusaja

It's too bad that we never got to hear "Lullaby of M" and "Sensibility", as far as I can easily remember...I wonder if the songs weren't ready in time or there just wasn't a proper place to use them in the eyes (and ears, I guess ) of the staff, but I'm sure something could have been done.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 23:06   Link #1071
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
It's too bad that we never got to hear "Lullaby of M" and "Sensibility", as far as I can easily remember...I wonder if the songs weren't ready in time or there just wasn't a proper place to use them in the eyes (and ears, I guess ) of the staff, but I'm sure something could have been done.
Meh, after having Nonnette show up at all even though we've clearly seen her in the series, just not actually do anything or know of what became of her, and all these other loose ends makes me think they've got something in store down the line, including now these missing sound tracks that can be used in some other project. Who knows really
Old 2008-10-03, 23:13   Link #1072
Someone06

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know the title of the music in the episode 17 of season 2 when Suzaku tramples Lelouch's head?

I can't find it in the OST...
Could someone tell me where I could find it please?
Someone06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 23:19   Link #1073
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Meh, after having Nonnette show up at all even though we've clearly seen her in the series, just not actually do anything or know of what became of her, and all these other loose ends makes me think they've got something in store down the line, including now these missing sound tracks that can be used in some other project. Who knows really
To be honest...I see unused music tracks as more important than Nonnette, at least in this case. And hey, if we saw more of her, she'd probably be dead.

But enough of that. I really wonder...wouldn't it be interesting to have those missing tracks show up in something else that is Code Geass-related, a video game or even a mere Picture Drama if it has the appropriate content?

I don't remember if the previous Picture Dramas have used insert songs before, but seeing the music made for Code Geass in an entirely new project would be...unexpected, to say the least. I'd hope we do get to hear the songs somehow.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 23:45   Link #1074
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
To be honest...I see unused music tracks as more important than Nonnette, at least in this case. And hey, if we saw more of her, she'd probably be dead.

But enough of that. I really wonder...wouldn't it be interesting to have those missing tracks show up in something else that is Code Geass-related, a video game or even a mere Picture Drama if it has the appropriate content?

I don't remember if the previous Picture Dramas have used insert songs before, but seeing the music made for Code Geass in an entirely new project would be...unexpected, to say the least. I'd hope we do get to hear the songs somehow.
I don't know, her being dead would have contributed more then never knowing about her at all in this case which puts into question why they replaced her with Dorthea. Makes me seriously consider something is in the works concerning the franchise even if the series itself is at an end.

Yeah, going to keep an eye out for a while if any new releases show up containing them anyway, I'm inclined to think plans are in the works at the moment to wrap up a few loose ends here and there. And as such I'm expecting to see these unused tracks somewhere down the line if a new project does come out
Old 2008-10-03, 23:49   Link #1075
Dream_Traveller
Banned

So a character merely being inserted as a nod to a game not having screentime means something 'big' is randomly 'in the works'?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 03:46   Link #1076
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Yep ^^ Code Geass would never be the same without all those beautiful songs.

Since we talked about Suzaku X Euphie, I listened again to some songs from R1. Even after all this time I am still impressed by the soundtrack of this series.

I am listening to Stories, it's one of my favorites song. So beautiful. It reminds me euphie and suzaku so much. Each time I listen to this I cry a little, even after all this time, damn it XD

Exactly.

Well "Stories" is my top Geass song as well and it reminds me both of Euphie/Suzu and that awesome speech Lulu gave to Kallen in episode 13 S1. The song just rocks. <3
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 14:03   Link #1077
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Exactly.

Well "Stories" is my top Geass song as well and it reminds me both of Euphie/Suzu and that awesome speech Lulu gave to Kallen in episode 13 S1. The song just rocks. <3
Stories is my favourite code geass song ^^

It moves me each time that I'm listening to it. Even after all this time . This is a so beautiful song. Hitomi is so great.
Old 2008-10-04, 14:20   Link #1078
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So a character merely being inserted as a nod to a game not having screentime means something 'big' is randomly 'in the works'?
She showed up in the series as well, just never did anything. Really, why bother with having Dorthea take her place at all I wonder, we'll see anyway
Old 2008-10-04, 21:20   Link #1079
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Hey guys it a pleasure meet you .(Dream teller.skyle.the nor lady.and finnaly Mr.KrimzonStrike) I believe we argue over the cc tread. I'm just wondering if this is from Lelouch to CC or CC to Lelouch because it sound like it.

Boku wa, Tori ni Naru.
Vocals: Hitomi

When I just can’t find my way
You are always there for me
When I am out of my way

When I just can’t find my way
When I am out of my way

Like a bird in the sky
You set me free
You give me one heart
Like a star in my night
You’ll always be a part of me

When I just can’t fly my way
You are always there
You are always there

In my darkest dreams
I hear you call me
You give me the reason to live
In my dirty heart
I hear you call me
And you reach out to carry me away

No one can save my soul
Only you

Like a bird in the sky
You set me free
You give me one heart
Like a star in my night

Kurai tsuki anjisuru
Sono hikari no saki de wa
Futashika na sonzai no
Boku no yume ga umarekawaru

Isogi ikiru kedo
Gomen ne

Tori ga sora o tobimawareru you ni
Boku wa jiyuu ni ima nareru n da

Tori ga sora o tobimawareru you ni

Like a bird in the sky
You set me free
You give me one heart
Like a star in my night

Like a star in my night
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 23:39   Link #1080
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
Hey guys it a pleasure meet you .(Dream teller.skyle.the nor lady.and finnaly Mr.KrimzonStrike) I believe we argue over the cc tread. I'm just wondering if this is from Lelouch to CC or CC to Lelouch because it sound like it.

Boku wa, Tori ni Naru.
Vocals: Hitomi

Spoiler for lyrics:
It's from Rolo to Lelouch.
There's no official documents saying that, but
The song's from Rolo's locket, and it makes perfect sense based on their relationship and what Rolo said during his dying moments.

Tags
music discussion