AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-20, 12:54   Link #21
sarrah
tikki

hitsugaya's techniques arent gona be shown till the final bgattle ending the manga/anime...thats what i think
Old 2005-12-20, 18:16   Link #22
Ichimaru-Gin
"Shinsou..."

Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-21, 09:33   Link #23
Ichimaru

His the most overrated captain in teh series imo. Dude talks too much for a lil guy with lil experience. If i remember correctly when he enrol into the academy, kira/renji/hinamori probaly graduated at the academy, and how he jump to being captain in a short timespan ahead of those 3 is rediculous. I doubt he can even beat renji
Old 2005-12-21, 09:36   Link #24
AnbuItachi

im pretty sure he can..
Old 2005-12-21, 11:00   Link #25
real folk blues..

Ichimaru posted after Ichimaru-Gin..haha..
on the topic though
shiro-chan is still a kiddo, makes perfect sense that he lost, though prior to reading the chapter i thought good mr. kubo would let him win.
i don't know, after seeing his ban kai, it doesn't have as much feel as when he released his shi kai during the fight v gin.
Old 2005-12-21, 13:45   Link #26
aoi_zip

Spoiler for manga chapter 208:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-22 at 01:26.
Old 2005-12-21, 15:27   Link #27
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuiichi
Hitu's bankai was pretty badass, but it was imediately crushed by Aizen. I wasn't that impressed because the whole scene lasted about 10 seconds. To think that Aizen could have hid his true power from the other captains.
Well, Aizen does mention how his zanpaktou's ability puts people into perfect hypnosis...
(i.e. Hitsu never actually saw where Aizen was, it was only an illusion.)

The same thing happens in ep.62...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoi_zip
Spoiler:
Well, we'll find out soon...
(read ch.209 thread for more)

Spoiler for Manga 202?, Rukia's ability:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-22 at 01:27.
Old 2005-12-22, 02:59   Link #28
NaNash|

I prefer Byakuya's Bankai.

But it is still impressive.
Old 2005-12-22, 06:54   Link #29
Kenji_Chaos

i like his bankai
super cool
lets all hope so that it will release something powerful wen all 3 petals dissapear
Old 2005-12-22, 08:05   Link #30
thermal
JDM

Send a message via AIM to thermal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzumebachi
Don't know if anyone has already said this but Hitsugaya's bankai allows him to fly during battle. Since Hitsugaya is still relatively young, his bankai is not at it's complete stage yet. more info here:

http://ice.hitsugaya.org/info.php?view=look
Good find!

Any info on Gin's Bankai?
Old 2005-12-22, 08:55   Link #31
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

hitsu's bankai will defintly show some power.... its not fitting for a "TENSAI" to be just that weak!!!
Old 2005-12-22, 09:28   Link #32
Ichimaru

When ur goin bankai, you dont have to say it right? because the first fight between him n GIN, he released that ice dragon, too me that is more of a bankai then sum technique. and he got owned by gin who didnt even release anything against him.
Old 2005-12-22, 09:32   Link #33
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
Spoiler for ch 208:

@Ichimaru:

Without exception, every time a Bankai has been released, the line bankai has been said.
Old 2005-12-22, 15:34   Link #34
FlyMoto

Ichimaru, that was definately Hitsugaya's shikai released against Gin. Gin DID release against Hitsugaya. Gin's release is to say the phrase "Ikorose Shinsou" or "Shoot to kill, Shinsou". I don't believe Gin's actual zanpakuto changes like everyone elses does, his just changes size.
MrHahn is right, every time a bankai has been released the line "Bankai" is said, with no exceptions. Even in the manga this is so.
Spoiler for 208/209:
Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-22, 21:38   Link #35
degeros
Sinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
His the most overrated captain in teh series imo. Dude talks too much for a lil guy with lil experience. If i remember correctly when he enrol into the academy, kira/renji/hinamori probaly graduated at the academy, and how he jump to being captain in a short timespan ahead of those 3 is rediculous. I doubt he can even beat renji

It was meant to show that he is a genius, climbing up the ranks way faster than anyone else.
Old 2005-12-22, 22:21   Link #36
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
Finally Renji wins!
Old 2009-01-01, 15:15   Link #37
Lord Uiruu

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarrah View Post
Spoiler for chapter 208!:
He is at least 100,
my guess is 112 years old
Old 2009-01-01, 15:21   Link #38
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by degeros View Post
It was meant to show that he is a genius, climbing up the ranks way faster than anyone else.
I'd say Kenpachi climbed the ranks even faster. He became a captain without knowing his sword's name or knowing how to use bankai.

But IMO, Hitsugaya's bankai is the 2nd weakest of all the captains. The weakest is Kenpachi, who has no bankai.
Old 2009-01-01, 15:24   Link #39
Lord Uiruu

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
But IMO, Hitsugaya's bankai is the 2nd weakest of all the captains. The weakest is Kenpachi, who has no bankai.
How does Soifon's rank?
Old 2009-01-01, 16:35   Link #40
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
obviously he met at least one requirement to become a Captain and I'm pretty sure other Captains approved of him.

Renji - yeah...he's still a newb w/ his Bankai and don't consider him leader material
Rukia - I can see her becoming one years later.
Kira - doesn't have Bankai, and really hasn't shown all that much promise in the air time he's given.
Closed Thread