|View Poll Results: Favorite Characters in Soul Eater|
|Death The Kid||200||51.81%|
|Other (please list)||18||4.66%|
|Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 386. You may not vote on this poll|
|2009-03-07, 11:20||Link #122|
Join Date: Oct 2008
You are not offending "fans of other animes". I'm rly not biased when it comes to this sorts of things. Yes I watch other anime, a lot of other animer, being main-stream or not, and love it, and I do like soul eater very much!
the thing is this series had been given to us as one fo the most promissing shows out there when it started, it was fun, it was cool, I liked the vibe, I liked the style I liked the characters, I LOVED THE FREKIN SHOW, and then, we got a cold water bath with the mid arch development.
The show got less funny, got less cool, started to move on with the story line RLY slowly and; i must say, ina very dull/boring way.. I have to admit that some eps I just watched so I colud catch the next one, hoping that the next ep would bring the best of the show again.
So, except for some great eps within the "mid story arch" the series was kinda disapointing.
BUT, now... oh now yes... the show is back on track. In a few episodes Soul eatergot back their great action scenes, got back the loved characters charisma, brought back the fun and "not adequate" sense of humour and all the vibe of the series was back!
I must say this show will still be able to redeem it self with these last eps, there are still 4 eps left, plz... make'em the best damn 4 last eps any show has ever seen, and then, then I can say this show started and finished, as one of the most enterteinment shows of the 2008/2009 anime story and more!
|2009-03-11, 03:25||Link #126|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Hello, I'm new... Awesome forum!
I voted for:
1) Stein - he's he hottest mad scientist ever, who also happens to be a psychopath and the strongest technician of Shibusen. So badass. Plus his character design is excellent. Screw in head = win.
2) Death Scythe - all-round funny guy, cool when in battle, loving dad and a compassionate man.
3) Chrona - very interesting character indeed. He/she's incredibly cute. Ragnarok's a plus.
|2009-03-11, 22:47||Link #127|
Born to make history
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
@Outsmart: sorry I dont always keep up with this thread plus I was waiting to see if other characters were introduced, sadly they havent been. Someone poke me next time New poll will be up in a few days!
@Imd: True but really what you said to me made sense, sucks he's not gonna be shown.
|2009-03-30, 23:36||Link #133|
I like Turtles
|2009-05-31, 16:10||Link #137|
Join Date: May 2009
A little late for the party
Well, I've just finished the series recently so the feeling's still fresh I may as well comment on those for whom I didn't vote.
- Maka: liked her when I watched her, but when the show was over there's not much of her left in me...
- Soul: I prefer him to Maka, but poor Soul the anime didn't give him much of a role, in the end I couldn't see much of his cool-thing, so...
- Black Star: disliked him from the start, I just don't like arrogant and foolish kids.
- Tsubaki: strong but gentle, but for some reason I can't always stand gentleness (plus her patience with BS really got me out of patience!) so...
- Death the Kid: now he's someone who actually got me into this show! Love everything about him -> 1st VOTE (yay the majority agreed with me )
- Patti: oh she's the best! love her attitude, always laugh out of everything! plus her bad guy voice -> 3rd VOTE
- Liz: her cowardice was fun to watch, and that's all!
- Stein: not a fan of Frankenstein
- Shinigami-sama: same case as Stein, badass, hilarious, but just not my kind (maybe I just don't fancy old men )
- Death Scythe: aside from being an old man, he's a womanizer, also don't like his red hair...
- Medusa: hate her for being a bad mother, poor Chrona!
- Chrona: yeah, love him/her right at his/her first appearance! an interesting character with a heart-breaking fate, *sob* even the child's gender was messed up! xD but still -> 2nd VOTE
- Free: since I'm not interested in old men, I'll pass
- Eruka: couldn't feel anything about her
- Blair: really hard.to.resist, especially when she's in a cat form, just so CUTE, but since I made up my mind to just vote for 3 for the sake of the preferable characters, I saved my vote on her.
- Mifune: like him for his sword skill and love for children, I'd definitely like to see him become a teacher in Shibusen
- Excalibur: well I don't really need to vote for him, I'm sure this anime producer already did seeing how a good for nothing character like that showed up for like 3 whole eps!
This anime/manga really has a way with the character designs, huh? Each one is original and easy to remember, and each one is loveable in his/her own way (except for Mosquito )
|2009-06-14, 16:23||Link #139|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Reading, England
Actually, in Spirit's defence, he didn't give the underwear. He told Blair to give Maka a present from him, because he knew she wouldn't accept it from Spirit himself. IIRC, he suggested a book. Blair being Blair...bought lingerie. I would have loved to see the next time they ran into one another/Spirit tried a bit of father-daughter bonding. :lol: